Photo

PV shuttle/bus transportation costs?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lorilou

Lorilou
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:07 AM

does anyone know the cost per hour for shuttles or passenger bus rentals in PV? We were thinking about arranging transportation for our guests to the Rehearsal/Welcome dinner and possibly the wedding? thanks!

#2 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
    • 259 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:39 PM

To be honest, it may be cheaper for you to fit them 4 in a cab and send them off. I did that for my guests for the welcome dinner and it was about 30 dollars including tips compared to 100+ dollars for a bus. Weigh your options but Im not sure how much a bus would cost. Hope this helps! Now that I look back, I regret getting the transportation through travelocity cuz I pad like 70 bucks and the trip from the airport to dreams was like 10 bucks. Can you say RIP OFF!

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

Here is a page where you can check the prices for bus rentals I remember our WC said about $300 USD/bus or something like that from Church to Reception for our guests

Arthur's. Con nosotros USTED viaja consentido

Here is a page with some info about Vans with driver included:

Tony Sanchez

HTS!

#4 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

Here is a page where you can check the prices for bus rentals I remember our WC said about $300 USD/bus or something like that from Church to Reception for our guests

Arthur's. Con nosotros USTED viaja consentido

Here is a page with some info about Vans with driver included:

Tony Sanchez

HTS!

#5 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:08 PM

thanks for the info ladies. Mora, i can't read or speak spanish...do you think if I emailed the first company, they'd be able to answer me in english?

#6 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

Lorilou, I dont think there are languaje issues, but if you have let me know and I offer my help to translate your email in to spanish and help you with it, not a problem for me ok?
              My name is Edna , yours is Lorilou?

#7 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mora
                Lorilou, I dont think there are languaje issues, but if you have let me know and I offer my help to translate your email in to spanish and help you with it, not a problem for me ok?
                My name is Edna , yours is Lorilou?

SOrry Edna. I'll email the transport company and let you know. thanks for all your help. Very informative.
                Name is Lori, nickname is Lori Lou. :)

#8 cuata2pink

cuata2pink
                • 54 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

Hi Edna,
                  I was wondering if what church you're getting married in since you mentioned it in the previous post about transportation. I'm getting married in the church by the malencon La Parrioquia de Nuestra Virgin de Guadalupe ( some thing liek that). If you are getting married here or any other church can you recommend a florist and singer for the ceremony. Thanks!!!

-Virginia

#9 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cuata2pink
                    Hi Edna,
                    I was wondering if what church you're getting married in since you mentioned it in the previous post about transportation. I'm getting married in the church by the malencon La Parrioquia de Nuestra Virgin de Guadalupe ( some thing liek that). If you are getting married here or any other church can you recommend a florist and singer for the ceremony. Thanks!!!

-Virginia
                    Hi Virgina
                    we are getting married at the Nuestra SeĀ±ora Reina de la Paz in the Marina Area, very close to the Mayan Palace where our ceremony and reception will be.

I have posted in other thread some florists from PV http://bestdestinati....s-pv-area.html and also I have heard good recomendations about Alejandro Villarreal Untitled Document he has singles, duets, trios, etc for ceremonies and church.

HTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users