Dresses!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

I have three dresses that I purchased for my rehearsal dinner/bachelorette party and bridal shower and ended up finding other ones to wear. These dresses are BRAND NEW and never worn. All dresses include FREE SHIPPING (USA Only).

• JS Collection Strapless Beaded Bodice Dress with Mesh Skirt - Size 10 - Originally $350, paid $150 selling for $50
    • Victorias Secret Black Lace Short/Maxi Dress. It is a knee length solid black dress and then lace to the floor, size Medium - $20
    • Victorias Secret White Lace Dress with Keyhole back. Knee length, Size Medium - $20

#2 loquaciouspunky

loquaciouspunky
    • 165 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Jewel-Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationNC

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

I have three dresses that I purchased for my rehearsal dinner/bachelorette party and bridal shower and ended up finding other ones to wear. These dresses are BRAND NEW and never worn. All dresses include FREE SHIPPING (USA Only).

• JS Collection Strapless Beaded Bodice Dress with Mesh Skirt - Size 10 - Originally $350, paid $150 selling for $50
    • Victorias Secret Black Lace Short/Maxi Dress. It is a knee length solid black dress and then lace to the floor, size Medium - $20
    • Victorias Secret White Lace Dress with Keyhole back. Knee length, Size Medium - $20

do you have photos of the dresses?

#3 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

Do you have pics?

#4 HEZZA

HEZZA
    • 166 posts