Sign in to follow this  
elizmellis

hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizmellis View Post

hello, thank you so much :) even though our wedding is a little over a year away i've gotten a lot done. rings - done; dress - done; save-the-dates - done, lol. i've dreamed of a destingation wedding for at least 15 years and thought it would be simple to plan - but i'm actually stressing a little bit but hopefully that subsides soon :)

I totally hear you! I thought it would be easy and stress free....not so much! but I sure am having fun doing it :-)

How awesome to hear you guys are enjoying the process.......so often it's as much or more about the journey, as the destination, so wise to enjoy the "ride" :)

Have an excellent planning process, culminating in the Most Amazing Weddings Ever !!! Cheers :)

team MTM :)

i know what you mean - i really thought it would be just like planning a vacation, i didn't realize there would still be so much "wedding planning". since we still have to wait another 3 weeks until flight prices are available i'm checking out different resorts in Punta Cana and Mexico - i'm still in the air but i really like Occidental Grand Xcaret All Inclusive in Mexico and Melia All Inclusive in Punta Cana. once we can get flight info we'll send out our save-the-date cards. where are you getting married?

enjoy your planning - hopefully it won't be to stressful :)

Welcome to the forum, elizmellis, and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding - whichever location you choose!!! 

all the best with your research and planning decisions......Enjoy :)

Photography Is Forever Studios   400