Sign in to follow this  
elizmellis

hi there

Congrats on your engagement Elizabeth & Matt!!! and welcome to our fabulous forum community :welcome:

You'll find tons of great info + support here to help you with your planning decisions - Enjoy your journey :)

Photography Is Forever Studios  400

hello, thank you so much :) even though our wedding is a little over a year away i've gotten a lot done. rings - done; dress - done; save-the-dates - done, lol. i've dreamed of a destingation wedding for at least 15 years and thought it would be simple to plan - but i'm actually stressing a little bit but hopefully that subsides soon :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizmellis View Post

hello, thank you so much :) even though our wedding is a little over a year away i've gotten a lot done. rings - done; dress - done; save-the-dates - done, lol. i've dreamed of a destingation wedding for at least 15 years and thought it would be simple to plan - but i'm actually stressing a little bit but hopefully that subsides soon :)

LOL it's funny, I thought it would be so easy as well.  I was just telling another BDW bride the other day that "I mistakenly thought that planning a destination wedding was going to be like attending a party and being the best dressed.  What's with all this planning?"  lol

Our wedding is in 3 months and we're just starting to get off our butts now.  If there's anything I've learned... is don't slack too much or else you'll pay for it $$$$$ lol