• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#151 CrabbyFish

CrabbyFish
  • 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

Hello everyone and congrats to you all. I am looking to plan a REMARRIAGE in July of 2015 at the Royalton Punta Cana. Any information photos, pricing at Jellyfish or suggesions would be greatly appreciated. kingramfamily@gmail.com

#152 jessicabrown

jessicabrown
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

hi Ladies,

My name is jessica and I just booked my wedding for December 2014 at Royalton. I am bringing an outside photographer ( the amazing photographers of Photo Souvenir Punta Cana) for my wedding. Does anyone know if the photographer fee has changed? thanks and happy planning.

Jessica

#153 tdrobbins

tdrobbins
    • 5 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 27, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Domincan Republic

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

@jessicabrown I just got a quote from Christine for bringing in an outside photographer and she said it is a $450 fee. Congratulations and happy planning!

#154 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

Good Morning ladies ~ Congratulations to all of you! We specialize in Dominican Republic and have been to Royalton Punta Cana. It's a great resort and please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. TA Patty & Kristen

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#155 Nightingale

Nightingale
      • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hello ladies. I am so thankful to have found this forum. We just reserved a wedding date for 8/2015. I heard good things from the travel agent who is helping us about the hotel, but I am still very concerned because I cannot seem to understand why the hotel  charges so much money for so little. I would at least want to have a private reception for about 50 people on the beach. For those of you who have gotten married, can you please share your experience. And for those who are planning a wedding, can you please help me. What have you found helpful? I have reserved for a beach gazebo wedding, but should I reconsider?

Thanks!

#156 gigglescastellanos24

gigglescastellanos24
        • 13 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hi @Nightingale What date in August are you getting married? We booked our wedding for August 1, 2015.

#157 Vmaglio

Vmaglio
        • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hi I'm so happy to find this blog. I see everyone saying that the Royalton is expensive. How expesnive are we talking? I love the resort and wanted to have our wedding there in 4/2016. Trying to choose between NOW LARIMAR or the Royalton . Can anyone email me prices and package details ? Thank you ladies my email is vikkimags143@aol.com

#158 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:41 AM

If you want to get some pricing for your date, email @TA Patty @ patty@wrighttravelagency.com.

she can get some rates for you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#159 SamanthaMoreno

SamanthaMoreno
          • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Hello all! We've just booked April 17th for our wedding at the Royalton in Punta Cana. ANY tips, suggestions, feedback, would be extremely helpful! We're having no more than 20 guests, and I'd like to get the most bang for our buck. Please help!

#160 giigiixo

giigiixo
            • 9 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 6, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Royalton punta Cana
            • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:39 AM

I wish they still had the 30 person package !!!

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users