Photo

Whats up with all the sexy pics

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:15 PM

I noticed alot of people are doing BD pics. What is that? I have researched places on this website and outside. Everyone looks amazing, just wondering what its all about!

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

They are Boudoir Photos. Most of the time, we give them to our FH on our wedding night -- as their wedding gift -- in the form of a book/album that the photog designs for you as part of the package. if you search for "boudoir" you will find several links if "BD" doesn't work for you.

I had never heard of it before joining BDW, but I had them done a few months ago --although never even considered shots as sexy as some of these ladies have done recently. They are all certainly amazing!! Just make sure you use a reputable photog and not one who does the sleazy, trashy shots. You'll know who they are if you search for Boudoir Photographers and see the sites.

(Jill, I might have to call you for an ultra-sexy Anniversary BD shoot down the road!!!)

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

what a great idea.... I will have to look into that!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Saraha
          what a great idea.... I will have to look into that!
          You definitely should! It was fun and liberating and FI will LOVE LOVE them!!!

#5 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:53 AM

I wouldnt think twice about it if I have the bods that the girls on here have... Ill have to start working on those crunches pretty soon haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users