I noticed alot of people are doing BDhuh.gif pics. What is that? I have researched places on this website and outside. Everyone looks amazing, just wondering what its all about!

They are Boudoir Photos. Most of the time, we give them to our FH on our wedding night -- as their wedding gift -- in the form of a book/album that the photog designs for you as part of the package. if you search for "boudoir" you will find several links if "BD" doesn't work for you.

I had never heard of it before joining BDW, but I had them done a few months ago --although never even considered shots as sexy as some of these ladies have done recently. They are all certainly amazing!! Just make sure you use a reputable photog and not one who does the sleazy, trashy shots. You'll know who they are if you search for Boudoir Photographers and see the sites.

(Jill, I might have to call you for an ultra-sexy Anniversary BD shoot down the road!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
what a great idea.... I will have to look into that!
You definitely should! It was fun and liberating and FI will LOVE LOVE them!!!

I wouldnt think twice about it if I have the bods that the girls on here have... Ill have to start working on those crunches pretty soon haha!