Photo

Has anyone booked their wedding package direct through Gran Caribe Real Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tor86

tor86
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

Hi, I am about to book my wedding for next July 2014 through the hotel packages direct at the Gran Caribe Real hotel, i was wondering if anyone else has done this before and found it ok? Like paying the deposit and the final balance? Good service? Thanks for your help! :) Victoria

#2 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
    • 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
    • LocationCancun

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:15 PM

We gave our deposit after we visited the hotel. The hyatt and gran caribe are next to each other and they are beautiful! :) one of them is adults only and the other one you can have kids. I am working with Ana Perez but the one who showed me the place was Diana Rodriguez :)

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

You should contract TA Wendy.  She is one of the agents at Wright Travel Agency and was recently recognized for being the top producing agent for Real Resorts for 2013 (booking Gran Caribe and now the Hyatt).

We have a great relationship with those resorts.  You can contact her through the link in my siggy :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
    • 381 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Is the Hyatt all inclusive too?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

Is the Hyatt all inclusive too?

Hyatt Zilara in Cancun is all-inclusive.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
      • 198 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
      • LocationCancun

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Just so you know if you book at gran caribe real you will not be able to go to hyatt zilara like you could when it was royal cancun before. It will be implemented in 2015

#7 amy330

amy330
      • 152 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
      • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Congratulations!  For ours, at another resort, our final payment is due on site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users