Cancun Brides!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yonifce1127

• 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

So I wanted to give any newbies some helpful information. When I started this site I had just gotten confirmation on our vacation to Cancun that my FI wanted to get married on our anniversary! Sweet right?! Well I know its overwhelming and I wanted to give some personal experience with who I'm working with if you want to elope not go the resort route. Im staying at TeTemptations Resort November 2014 just the two of us no guests...you would think it would be simple to arrange just us and a judge and wa la.....no!!! Dang near any one I reached out to never called back. My resort got back to me TWO weeks later!! I came across the website Caribbeancancunweddings.com and sent a email saying. Help! I just want to get married its just us two we just Want a beach! Pretty much as soon as I hit send Sharon responded. And let me tell you she is amazing!! She responds quickly and her price for decoratins beach side, blood test, transportation, judge, witnesses, bouque,t paperwork , photographer EVERYTHING 2,000$ ...and her decorations are gorgeous! Shes so knowledgeable and helpful I highly recommend anyone wanting to get married in MX to reach out to her she is amazing!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,072 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

great info yonifce1127 ! thx for sharing, and I hope your Special Day turns out to be just as Amazing as you've ever Dreamed of - Cheers!

Wishing you all the best with your plans !

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 misbosox

• 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Wow that's great thanks for the tip

#4 photoisforever

• Vendor
      • 192 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

I know, right misbosox? those kinds of tips are what make this forum such a great resource...Thx for sharing, yonifce1127 :) sounds like you had an amazing wedding with just you two - Congrats!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users