Yes I fell in love with it the minute i saw the picture! Well I actually bought the chevron fabric and my mom will be making the runners for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Granados View Post

Yes I fell in love with it the minute i saw the picture! Well I actually bought the chevron fabric and my mom will be making the runners for me.

Well I think you convinced me to do Chevron! I already texted my MOH who is a phenomenal seamstress and we will be making them as well! Where did you find your fabric? I think the least expensive I've seen so far is $6.99/ yard and I will need 6 yards I think. I'm going to make them 12" x 108". What are you doing? Any advice?

Great!!!! I got mine from https://warehousefabricsinc.com .. It was 7.47/yard. I signed up for their newsletter and you get $5 off which is nothing because shipping is $4.95 but for 8 yards I spent about $60. My runners will be approximately 17" x 65".

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post

I LOVE Mason jars! Do you have a picture of your centerpiece? Or an inspiration photo? I wanted to use Mason Jars too because I really like the beachy/rustic feel. I'm thinking of wrapping some burlap around the Mason Jars. Here are some of my inspirations:

WOW...the floating candle mason jar is awesome...I may change my centerpieces to incorporate this since I am orginally from Texas!!!!

Originally Posted by niknic456 View Post

Did anyone have a problem shipping glass to your DW?

We're only going to need 5 or 6 mason jars so we're bringing them in our carry-on. We're getting married in Jamaica and were HIGHLY advised NOT to ship anything because it may be held up in Customs and unless you have a designated person down there (friend or relative) the wedding coordinators/hotel typically do not take responsibility for making sure anything gets there. At least that's what I've heard - but just a suggestion.

This is what I came up with this weekend - picked up all my flowers/supplies at Michael's for $52 and my florist quotes me $85/centerpiece in Jamaica. And note to self - hydrangeas do not last in humidity - they wilt extemely quickly - so if you're interested - Michael's had some awesome real-like ones. Let me know what you think! There will be one bunch of hydrangeas, green stuff and twigs per mason jar.

I LOVE Mason jars! Do you have a picture of your centerpiece? Or an inspiration photo? I wanted to use Mason Jars too because I really like the beachy/rustic feel. I'm thinking of wrapping some burlap around the Mason Jars. Here are some of my inspirations: LL LL LL
I love the top one with the lace and starfish!