Will Fiance see your dress before the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 AfricanVenus

• 328 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

My husband never wanted to see the dress. I offered, but he was really into seeing me in it on the day. I liked surprising him and he loved my dress when he saw it. It just all adds to the anticipation I think.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#42 bmadzia1

• 355 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

We have already done so many things in reverse, I really don't care to show him, however, he doesn't want to see, so i guess HECK no lol

#43 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
      • 170 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

Nope, it's going to be a surprise! And he doesn't want to see it either!! I didn't even want him to see my hairpiece but I accidentally left it out one day and had to call and ask him to put it away for me because it has feathers and I didn't want my cats to destroy it!

#44 FabiLara

• 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

OK, girls...today my Dearest FI said

"I don't like a dress that's too lace-y, I like the "smooth stuff better" "...and this is just days after I've just decided that I want a dress with lots of lace!

#45 kat2012

• 602 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

hmmmm, I would go with what you like :D

I went dress shopping with my FI and I had two dresses to pick from, which were quite different. So I had my mind set on, but I did not tell him that, and just asked which one he likes more (knowing that he most likely will choose other one) and he did chose another one. I went ahead with the one I loved. He is still very happy with my choice.

Good Luck!!!!

#46 tdmaus

• 41 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

My FI saw the dress, he went to 2 stores with me... I didnt purchase that dress that day though... and even though it was only a month ago, he doesnt remember how my dress looked like... hahaa... i ordered the dress online and making some changes to the original dress - so technically, he hasnt seen it yet...

#47 cbandemer

• 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

I want him to see but he won't even let me show him pictures.

#48 hotlantabride

• Site Supporter
                • 96 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

No he wont see it til I start walking down the aisle. I can't wait to see his face.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#49 FabiLara

• 172 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by hotlantabride 

No he wont see it til I start walking down the aisle. I can't wait to see his face.

I wonder if the videographer and photographer will capture this moment. :) I saw a wedding video by Lovestruck Films (back then, they were called HDM...) and when she came down the aisle, the guy looked very pleased...it was cute.

Here it is:

Minute 2:35

#50 lmadore

• 128 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

I actually didnt care if my FI saw my in the dress, BUT when my dress came in, and I had it at home I really wanted to try it on but didnt have anyone to tie it up I refused to have him help me, so I gues he wont be seeing me in it until the wedding :)  He doesnt want to see me in it either, he wants to be surprised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users