Wow! @@RandL2015 Sounds like you are super organized and have everything together! I feel like I should start packing stuff up now too!
My family is throwing us a joint wedding shower this weekend! We are down to 41 days until our wedding and 37 days until we leave for Mexico! Things are coming up so fast now that we are getting so much closer, but I haven't felt the stress yet... I feel like its coming though! List of things that I still need to do:
- Finish program fans
- print welcome letter
- choose parent dance song
- book group excursion
- get marriage licence
- pick up dress from alterations
- bridesmaid's and groomsmen's gifts
- print out MC schedule/script
- finalize contract with resort
- make final payment
- finish writing vows and thank you speech
- put together a wedding binder with all info to bring to the resort
- start packing stuff!
Of course my wedding coordinator at the resort is on holidays until next week so its going to probably get crazy then... she still has to send me the finalized contract, final payment information, etc. Can't wait until all of the contract stuff is out of the way though, then I can cross all that big stuff off the list.