Wedding Logos - Let's see 'em!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

I would keep your names! They're both very cute and would work on bags! Are you doing iron-ons or having them printed?

#12 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
    • 381 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

I like the round one too!! Here are ours :) I've been using the first one more !

What fonts did you use? Everyone has such nice logos!

#13 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
      • Site Supporter
      • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

I used several fonts. I don't remember the exact one for each, but I used three a lot. Parisienne Cygnet Round Beau Rivage One If you google them you can probably find them and do a quick download. I downloaded all of mine for free from dafont or fontspace. Hope that helps :) Happy Planning!

#14 megssweet1

megssweet1
        • 157 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Chelsea, I love yours! That is more like what I set out to do. How did you make them?

#15 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
          • Site Supporter
          • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Aww thank you! I actually saw one similar and just recreated it using Microsoft publisher! It was fairly easy if you're familiar with the program, didn't take very long to make :)

#16 megssweet1

megssweet1
            • 157 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I don't think I even have that program. But my mom does so maybe she can help. My gf is helping now. We were thinking iron on, but to get printed seems much easier! What are you planning ?

Aww thank you! I actually saw one similar and just recreated it using Microsoft publisher! It was fairly easy if you're familiar with the program, didn't take very long to make :)

I

#17 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
              • Site Supporter
              • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm doing iron-on! I've done it a bunch of times and my bags were like 99 cents and the box of transfers were $18! I figure my logos are small enough that the transfers will look just as good ad printing! If it were larger I would have printed but mine will be about 4"w X 2"h.

#18 megssweet1

megssweet1
                • 157 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

*gasp* where'd you get the bags? When is your wedding? Do you have a final count and are you doing one per room or one per guest?

I'm doing iron-on! I've done it a bunch of times and my bags were like 99 cents and the box of transfers were $18! I figure my logos are small enough that the transfers will look just as good ad printing! If it were larger I would have printed but mine will be about 4"w X 2"h.

#19 megssweet1

megssweet1
                  • 157 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Sorry to bombard you with questions! Lol

#20 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Absolutely no problem!!! I got the bags at cheaptotes.com, they're just basic canvas bags and they're extremely light weight which is nice so they don't take up too much room in your suitcase! I'm getting married 11/17/13 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Mobay Jamaica. We're expecting 50 guests and I ended up buying 50 bags just to have extra. I'm going to do one per couple, and I have a few single girlfriends going and staying together so I will give them each one individually. I wish I had a final count! Not everyone has booked yet and were 4 months away! But we're up to 38 booked. How about you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users