Providing guests with an excursion

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Soon2BeMrsW

• 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

My fianc© and I were thinking of treating our guests to something as well. I'll be keepIng an eye on this thread for ideas.

#12 Tbasgall

• 152 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

We are planning to possibly rent a small private boat out of a neighboring town to take our guests snorkeling. We have done this before and it would be really inexpensive.

#13 penamonvie

• 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hi, I saw that you rented the tour bus for $390, who did you contact for that? I am also looking for a group excursion for 30-40 guests from PDC. Thanks!

#14 JDubya

• 56 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Just an update...while it took forever because hospitality workers in Mexico seem to work on "ma±ana time" I did wind up booking through my travel agent. She contacted the Air Transat rep at the GBP Akumal and got us a $7/pp discount. So, instead of $107pp it was $100/pp - a huge difference for 49 people! Really happy with my choice so far to take everyone to Xel-ha!

#15 JDubya

• 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

So we took everyone to Xel-ha, all 53 people, for the day. It was amazing and definitely worth the crazy cost. I would really recommend it! There was something for everyone to do, including a couple from our party who had mobility issues. So much fun!

#16 mckievme

• 183 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Glad to know everything worked out! Sounds like everyone had a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users