alexisinjamaica

Secrets St. James Wedding Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by cora4600 View Post

Alexis, thank you, thank you, thank you! You did such a good job with your review I keep referring back to it whenever I have any questions about the resort!

I do have a quick question for you, which "bonfire" did you get? I saw that they had two options. One was $500 and one was $1500, and I couldn't really tell what the difference was other then the DJ. 

Thanks! 

-Cora

You are so welcome! We did the $1500 option that included the DJ. It also included a private open bar with a bartender on the beach right next to the bonfire and all the fixin's for s'mores. So much fun! I'm not sure what the $500 option includes. Actually I don't think they had two options in April when we did ours, so you may want to double check with the WC the difference between the two packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cora4600 View Post

oops, one more question. Do you have to pay extra for the silver chairs? 

Thanks again! Your wedding was gorgeous!

-Cora

Thank you! We had to pay extra for the chiavari chairs (I can't totally remember but I want to say the chair upgrade was $8/chair). But if you upgrade to those chairs you have a lot of color options. We wanted silver but I think they also have black, white or brown.

Good luck with your wedding and plans!!!

I think the $500 bonfire only includes the bonfire and bar setup. It doesn't include the DJ or any entertainment/music.

$500 is bonfire only. No dj no bar. $1500 for first 20 people then $25 per person after that. Since we had 60 people They gave us a discount to $20 per person...I think that applies if u have 50+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennkn87 View Post

I think the $500 bonfire only includes the bonfire and bar setup. It doesn't include the DJ or any entertainment/music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWOK View Post

$500 is bonfire only. No dj no bar. $1500 for first 20 people then $25 per person after that. Since we had 60 people They gave us a discount to $20 per person...I think that applies if u have 50+

So....if you go with the $500 bonfire, how close to one of the bars would you be? Considering all of the guests are already paying for the all-inclusive package and can drink whatever, whenever..I can't get over that you would pay that much extra for them to drink. I know this would mean you would have a private bar right there at the bonfire, but I just don't know if it seems worth it. It's like the resort is getting paid twice for the drinks and such....

Question - I am looking at chair sashes. I'm wondering how many I will need to buy. Do they use the same ones that are on the chairs for the ceremony for the reception as well? I don't want to have to buy extras when they can just be moved over? Does anyone know how this works?

Quote:

Question - I am looking at chair sashes. I'm wondering how many I will need to buy. Do they use the same ones that are on the chairs for the ceremony for the reception as well? I don't want to have to buy extras when they can just be moved over? Does anyone know how this works?

They'll just move them over for the reception-- no need to purchase twice the amount!

Thanks!! Has anyone used weddinglinensdirect.com? 

Quote:

Thanks!! Has anyone used weddinglinensdirect.com?

i used them for my chair sashes and table runners. they look great!

Thank you thank you thank you!! I've been lioking for detailed reviews for this resort and you definitely delivered. Your wedding was gorgeous and you looked STUNNING!

Question...I would like to book an outside photographer. I noticed that you did. Did the resort charge you the vendor fee or did you just have to purchase a day pass for the photographer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hello, we're butterfly farmers and pleased to be bringing eco-friendly butterfly releases back to destination weddings in Jamaica. Videos of our releases can be found here: https://youtu.be/LIzidGsR89o One love,   Nadine   Fruit Hill Butterfly Farm fruithillbutterflies.com 
    • I’m a wedding planner/organizer by profession. Truth be told, I don’t have that much experience in the industry but I’m doing the best I can. We will be working on a wedding next month with a foreign couple. I’m usually the one who handles everything on behalf of the bride during the day so I need some tips and advice on how to handle brides from foreign countries. Do they need special accommodations? What are the kinds of services they are used to when under pressure? What kind of snacks should I offer them during breaks or when they’re hungry? Thanks so much in advance.
    • Mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi là 1 trong những biểu hiện nhận thấy Bệnh mào gà có phải như thế không? Và sau đây là một vài các thông tin của căn Bệnh sùi mào gà tới từ triệu chứng mọc mụn tại cuống lưỡi, mọi người nên tham khảo và bổ sung vào kho tri thức của mình nhé. Với các thông tin triệu chứng trên, bạn có thể tìm hiểu thêm.Mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi chỉ là một trong nhiều triệu chứng của căn Bệnh mào gà, hoặc là một dấu hiệu chứng bệnh nào đó khác và cũng có thể chỉ là một triệu chứng sinh lý bình thường. Để có thể đem đến được các chuẩn đoán chuẩn xác nhất bạn hãy đến với trung tâp y tế gặp trực tiếp bác sỹ để điều trị nhé. các dấu hiệu triệu chứng của căn bệnh mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi - các biểu hiện triệu chứng của căn bệnh mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi sau quá trình lây nhiễm virus gây bệnh thì bệnh có quá trình ủ bệnh, và Căn cứ vào từng cơ địa của từng người mà quy trình ủ căn bệnh có thể kéo dài từ 2 - 8 tháng, kế tiếp thì chứng bệnh mới có các biểu hiện ban đầu như xuất hiện các vùng da sẩn đỏ, nổi mụn nhỏ ly ti có màu hồng nhạt, kế tiếp những nốt mụn này kết dính và có hình dạng sùi lên có hình dạng như mào con gà - lúc này thì các tồn thương, các mào gà này sẽ xuất hiện thêm triệu chứng chảy dịch nhờn, khi ấn tay mạnh vào các mào gà đó thì chúng chảy mủ có mùi rất không dễ chịu. - hiện tượng chứng bệnh mọc mụn tại cuống lưỡi tại đàn ông bình thường hay xuất hiện ở rãnh bao quy đầu, có thể ở bẹn, háng hay thậm chí là tại cả hậu môn, còn tại giới nữ thì triệu chứng chính ở môi trên, môi dưới, tại cửa mình...đặc biệt cổ tử cung làm ra triệu chứng vô sinh tại nữ giới bởi vì những nốt mào gà gây ngăn cản khả năng thụ tinh của tinh trùng với trứng - ngay đó chứng bệnh còn dấu hiệu tại những khu vực khác như đường miệng, lưỡi, khóe mắt, vùng mắt, tay chân... bệnh mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi có nhiều dấu hiệu và biểu hiện hết sức phức tạp vì vậy nếu phát hiện các dấu hiệu của bệnh thì tốt nhất nên đến các trung tâm y tế gần nhất để kiểm tra và điều trị Với các thông tin như trên hi vọng bạn đã hiểu rõ và biết nhiều hơn về các hiện tượng mọc mụn ở cuống lưỡi có phải hiện tượng Bệnh mào gà không. những cái nhìn bằng mắt thường chỉ là một trong những cách để nhận biết. Bạn có thể đến với phòng khám đa khoa Hoàn Cầu để được chỉ dẫn và trị bệnh 1 hình thức tốt nhất nhé. Mọi thông tin rõ hơn có thể coi ở nhiều hơn tại địa chỉ website: https://dakhoahoancau.vn/
    • Hi, I am getting married after one year. I have tons of planning to do and very little time. Planning a wedding can be difficult especially when there is less time. I have to do a lot of things on my own and at the same time work overtime to earn more money. Recently when I was hanging out with my close friends, I noticed that my friend who had crooked teeth like mine had perfect teeth now. I was surprised to see that I asked her that what did you do for a sudden change. She said that she tried Invisalign braces and had a change with her smile within a short time. I told about this to my bf and he also told me to give a try for it. I took an appointment with a dentist in Aurora. I don't know whether there will be a  change within a short time. What can you say on this? Am I taken a good decision?
    • Hi, I'm in a relationship with a guy who is in my college. He is planning to migrate from our area and he wants to marry me before he leaves. He is well planned for our marriage. He accompanied me for all the wedding shopping and was supporting me a lot. But there was an unexpected accident and I fell down hitting the floor. I was taken to the nearby clinic for getting the emergency dental care  from a clinic in Toronto. My front canine was lost after the accident and I think I need to get dentures before my wedding. Or according to your opinion what can be done other than dentures?
  • Topics