2014 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 kmbowm

kmbowm
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

Hi, All!

Stealing this idea from the 2013 brides... Thanks Ladies!!

I will update this when I have more information/when we book everything, but the following are my details/thoughts:

Date: Nobember, 9, 2014

Time: ?

Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Ceremony Location: Beach or Lazy River

Cocktail Hour: ?

Reception Type: I'd like to have a private reception on the beach - if I have enough people.

Reception Location: ?

Reception Time: 7-10:30pm

Music: DJ

Photographer: ?? Looking at a few

Videographer: ??

Travel Coordinator: Gary at Pan World

Guest Amount: ?? Probably 50. We are inviting 200

Don't forget to add your date to the roll call: http://www.bestdesti...uites-roll-call

And, make sure to check the huge Iberostar Rose Hall forum for answers to any questions (although we can post 2013 relevant questions here): http://www.bestdesti...-questions-here

Happy planning!

#2 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
    • 59 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

Date: November 12, 2014

Time: Around 4pm likely

Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Ceremony Location: Beach Front

Cocktail Hour: Undecided, maybe Beach Bar... probably before dinner, after the ceremony

Reception Type: Maybe semi-private, depending on size of group

Reception Location: Aunt Ruby's maybe

Reception Time: 7-10:30pm

Music: Steel Pan drums for cocktail or reception, undecided

Photographer: Bringing my own (family friend)

Videographer: Bringing my own

Travel Coordinator: Not 100% decided. Waiting until the Fall when we get quotes

Guest Amount: 80+ invited, expecting between 45-60

Pretty pumped!! :) Still have to confirm the date, just waiting for an email response.

Have you bought your dress yet Katie?

#3 kmbowm

kmbowm
      • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

Nope, the most I have done is secure the date, talk to a travel agent and start a wedding website. Oh and I found the Save the Dates that I liked...just need to order :)

#4 AandNJam

AandNJam
        • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Don't forget to add your date here too! http://www.bestdesti...s-roll-call/310

#5 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
          • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by AandNJam 

Don't forget to add your date here too! http://www.bestdesti...s-roll-call/310

That's 2013 though! :o ;)

#6 caroline2014

caroline2014
            • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Date: May 2, 2014 Time: 4:30pm Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Ceremony Location: Beach Cocktail Hour: undecided- can it just be at the ceremony site? Reception Type: Maybe semi-private dinner, depending on size of group Reception Location: Lazy river island? Reception Time: thinking right after dinner Music: Steel Pan drums for ceremony... Would love mento band during cocktail hour, then Dj at reception Photographer: Looking at Marcia Roberts... Anyone have thoughts?- what's the deal with digipix? Videographer: Not sure... Maybe Marcia Roberts too Travel Coordinator: ???? Guest Amount: 80+ invited, expecting around 40 Sooooo excited! I just got a dress a couple weeks ago. I have lots of questions still to answer but am so looking forward to it!

#7 caroline2014

caroline2014
              • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Date: May 2, 2014 Time: 4:30pm Hotel: Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Ceremony Location: Beach Cocktail Hour: undecided- can it just be at the ceremony site? Reception Type: Maybe semi-private dinner, depending on size of group Reception Location: Lazy river island? Reception Time: thinking right after dinner Music: Steel Pan drums for ceremony... Would love mento band during cocktail hour, then Dj at reception Photographer: Looking at Marcia Roberts... Anyone have thoughts?- what's the deal with digipix? Videographer: Not sure... Maybe Marcia Roberts too Travel Coordinator: ???? Guest Amount: 80+ invited, expecting around 40 Sooooo excited! I just got a dress a couple weeks ago. I have lots of questions still to answer but am so looking forward to it!

#8 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
                • 59 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

Sent my official email last night to request & book our wedding date! :) Which type of ceremony are you doing - legal, blessing... what was the third option? Admittedly I was confused between the differences of the non-legal options!

#9 ChiconCruz

ChiconCruz
                  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hi ladies!! I just got engaged and my wedding date will be 5/15/15 because I like that date. :) I have been doing lots of research and wanted to know if I had my wedding at the suites can my guest stay at the Grand or Beach and still come to my wedding? Or should I make sure all my guest stay at the suites? Good luck to you all!!!

#10 queensaundra

queensaundra
                    • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

I really want to stay at this hotel.  Getting married Mar 15, 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users