KWandCM

Have you won anything for your wedding?

Originally Posted by KWandCM View Post

Oh yeah, I wanted to add-- you could also try these websites:

http://www.weddingdaygiveaways.com/

http://weddingbounty.com/

And, while not wedding specific this one also often has items that would work for a wedding (jewelry, decor, etc.):

http://etsygiveaways.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for these links---I entered quite a few more contests today. Note: There are a lot of links with deadlines today or later this week, so enter away everyone!

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

Thanks so much for these links---I entered quite a few more contests today. Note: There are a lot of links with deadlines today or later this week, so enter away everyone!

I have my fingers crossed for you!! 

And, I found this one that only has one entry so far (it's a 1 day contest) https://www.facebook.com/fbmywedding?sk=app_451684954848385&app_data=dlt-1 you just have to comment on the Day 7 one. I won Day 6 as the only entrant so I figured I'd share the love in case anyone likes the item they're doing today.  Only a few hours left. :) 

lorcas- no problem, I hope you win something good! 

I just have to say, this stuff actually really works. I somehow am surprised every time I win something and especially when it actually shows up in my mailbox.

Just today I was trying to get a friend to talk me out of ordering a personalized wedding hanger. Nice, not necessary-- but there was a great sale on etsy for the 4th of July Then I get home from dinner and have an email saying I won one from a contest I entered a few days ago. What are the chances of that! It's not exactly the kind I had wanted, it has more of an engraved pendant than the wire with the name... but I think it will end up stunning and classy-- and FREE. :) Yes, it's only 15-20 bucks I'm saving but all of these nice little touches are adding up... I think! 

Maggie Sottero's Love How You Fit contest ends tomorrow.  You could win a honeymoon in Hawaii, a Maggie Sottero wedding dress, his and hers wedding bads and an OPI wedding package.
Thanks for posting. Its too bad the contest is not open to Canadians :(