Newbie 2014-2015 Iberostar Rose Hall weddings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ylime12344

• 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

I am just getting started on my planning, I have pretty much decided on Iberostar Rose Hall resorts for where I'd like to stay and have the reception. Anyone out there in contact with the wedding coordinator for iberostar rose hall resorts? I'm experiencing a long wait time between responses in the emails I send. Has anyone experienced the same or do you have a name of a coordinator that is a quick response????

#2 KWandCM

• 189 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

In the Jamaica sub-forum here you'll find a lottt of information about this resort property. The wedding department is small but from what I have heard they receive great reviews from brides. They don't respond frequently to questions until you're closer to your booked date. I'd try to find the answers to your questions on this forum and on the facebook groups dedicated to brides for this resort. That should help you out a lot!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,073 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

Welcome to our forum community, ylime12344, and Congrats on your Iberostar Rose Hall wedding coming up!!!

You'll find tons of helpful info here that's sure to assist you in making the right plans for your Perfect Wedding Celebration :)

Wishing you all the best with your plans, and as much happiness as your journey can hold - Cheers !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users