How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#41 StephLB

StephLB
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

Thats good to know if we ever decide to move across ;)

It's not likely you would move that far north anyways, not a lot of work up there.

#42 StephLB

StephLB
    • 171 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Uh, we get way to much rain here :( Is it Spring or summer for you now? 

Our summer officially started on 1st May, but think we only had 2 days in the whole month that could be called somewhat summery. But now its June so fingers crossed the weather will improve. 

Oh yes, its important to have a rest and re charge the batteries between work and the houshold work (which never ends....)

I have no idea about the official first day of summer but I think it's passed.... I think its summer, but it's been really weird weather this year. It's been getting hot and humid lately though so I think it's finally here for good.

#43 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

It's not likely you would move that far north anyways, not a lot of work up there.

Lol, ok. You are probably right!

#44 Miss J

Miss J
        • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by StephLB 

I have no idea about the official first day of summer but I think it's passed.... I think its summer, but it's been really weird weather this year. It's been getting hot and humid lately though so I think it's finally here for good.

Sounds good! Though I have to say I like all the seasons for various reasons, summer is by far the favourite. We havent had a proper summer here for ages, have lost count on the number of years since the last good summer. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago? And Im been hoping we'll get a good one this year as I dont know if I could wait until December (when we will be on our honeymoon!) to get to see the sunshine and hang on the beach :)

#45 Miss J

Miss J
          • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

Post 100! 1/3 to go....

#46 StephLB

StephLB
            • 171 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Sounds good! Though I have to say I like all the seasons for various reasons, summer is by far the favourite. We havent had a proper summer here for ages, have lost count on the number of years since the last good summer. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago? And Im been hoping we'll get a good one this year as I dont know if I could wait until December (when we will be on our honeymoon!) to get to see the sunshine and hang on the beach :)

It gets pretty hot and humid where I live in the summer. I grew up up north so it's still a bit of a shock to me every year lol. I do love my air conditioning.

#47 StephLB

StephLB
              • 171 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Post 100! 1/3 to go....

I'm almost halfway! Exciting!

#48 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
                • 185 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
                • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

I'm 17 away and finding it hard to find new things to comment on! Ahhhhh! So close!

#49 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
                • 503 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by ucfjennifer 

I'm 17 away and finding it hard to find new things to comment on! Ahhhhh! So close!

You'll get there! The last 10 is the most agonizing! But once you reach about 3, suddenly you fly past 150 without realizing it! (or so my experience was....). I suddenly realized I had hit 150!

#50 StephLB

StephLB
                  • 171 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by ucfjennifer 

Oh that is hard! I already feel like I've commented on everything I can without being random and annoying lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users