Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Miss J

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh View Post
 

 

OK this site is not safe!!  I cant believe how much time I just spent on it!  While at WORK!!  hopefully nobody noticed!  

Oh hunny, I am doing the exact same!  Actually, as I type right now :) Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow View Post
 

Random wedding update:

I ordered a dress online from DHgate (I know, big gamble) and it came fitting great, but my only complaint is that the seamstress decided to add random hand sewn silver sequins all over the dress whereas the sales picture showed a plain lace dress.  Now I'm committing to cutting off the sequins by hand and have an appointment booked at a bridal salon in 2 weeks just in case my unsteady hands ruin the dress.  Booo :(  4 months to go and I'm still dress-less.

I went back and forth with ordering from Dhgate as well.  But I ended up finding my dress at the salon first.  I am still planning to buy my bridesmaid dresses on there and a second dress to trash.  I am sure you'll do fine!  Are you ordering anything else from that website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by strwbsprkl View Post

Yay just reached 150!!!!!! Woop woop

Congrats! I've been slacking.  Don't mind my constant replies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia-m View Post
 

Oh hunny, I am doing the exact same!  Actually, as I type right now :) Lol

 

same here..again  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh View Post
 

 

same here..again  lol

We'll get there!!! I've occupied with getting the STDs ready. Took longer than expected. I can't even begin to think about designing my actual invitations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia-m View Post
 

I went back and forth with ordering from Dhgate as well.  But I ended up finding my dress at the salon first.  I am still planning to buy my bridesmaid dresses on there and a second dress to trash.  I am sure you'll do fine!  Are you ordering anything else from that website?

 

Hi Tricia!

I bought some pretty beads, beach dresses for the girls OOTs, and am thinking about buying paper lanterns and LED lights from DHGate.  It really depends on if I can get a better deal at a local store or not.  It's tough because you never really know how much you'll get dinged at the boarder for customs. 

 

I got my dress from Babyonline and had an issue with it.  They're in the process of giving me a refund though.  Long story short, my plain lace dress had bursts of silver sequins when it arrived so I had to get them taken off.  In the meantime I ended up buying a 2nd dress that I love as well from a local store.  LOL  Now I went from no dress to 2 dresses hehe  Not a bad position to be in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow View Post
 

 

Hi Tricia!

I bought some pretty beads, beach dresses for the girls OOTs, and am thinking about buying paper lanterns and LED lights from DHGate.  It really depends on if I can get a better deal at a local store or not.  It's tough because you never really know how much you'll get dinged at the boarder for customs. 

 

I got my dress from Babyonline and had an issue with it.  They're in the process of giving me a refund though.  Long story short, my plain lace dress had bursts of silver sequins when it arrived so I had to get them taken off.  In the meantime I ended up buying a 2nd dress that I love as well from a local store.  LOL  Now I went from no dress to 2 dresses hehe  Not a bad position to be in 

 

That's better than no dresses!!! Maybe you can trash the dress you don't really like?? When you ordered your beach dresses, was it easy to order different sizes in one shipment?  I would rather order more at the same time to save on the shipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh View Post
 

Only 30 more to go for 150!!!! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

 

omg you are so close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×