• 198 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
  • LocationCancun

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily11386 

Hi Lori,
No we didn't use Ivan's videographer. We went with the resort videographer.

Emily, i love your wedding pictures! roughly or average how much were the center pieces? also did you buy anything besides the pew flowers for the church? did you have a cocktail hour? did you decorate that?

#32 Emily11386

Emily11386
  • Site Supporter
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hi, Our centerpieces were $175 each. Along with the flowers on the pew we added 2 tall arrangements ( one for each side of the alter). We also added the rose petals. The center flowers in front of the alter were included in our wedding package. We did do a cocktail hour which was right outside the chapel. I think they used some of our chair sashes to accent the tables.
    May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
    33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#33 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
    • 198 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
    • LocationCancun

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:53 AM

Hi, Our centerpieces were $175 each. Along with the flowers on the pew we added 2 tall arrangements ( one for each side of the alter). We also added the rose petals. The center flowers in front of the alter were included in our wedding package. We did do a cocktail hour which was right outside the chapel. I think they used some of our chair sashes to accent the tables.

Thank you for this information! how many people sit in one table?.... Did you do anything for decoration for the cocktail hour? I think the lady I am asking all; these questions mentioned we cannot have it right outside chapel bc of respect to chapel?.. is that true? what is the area that you had the cocktail hour called? I was thinking we can use the girls bouquets for extra decoration... I dont know.. i was planning on not spending more than $100 in flowers overall but it seems like it goes over that :(

#34 nicofio22

nicofio22
    • 161 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

Such ashame you got so sick!  It doesn't fix the missed memories...But from your pics you would never know! You looked stunning!

#35 annettea1021

annettea1021
      • 86 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

Its a shame you got sick... but you look great in your pictures! BTW awesome job with getting everything ready before the wedding!

#36 zupochka

zupochka
      • 153 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

beautiful dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users