Iberostar Cancun

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 CGYBride

• 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

I looked at Moon Palace and Gran Caribe too. Azul Sensatori is a resort my travel agent frequently recommends to her brides. There are some pictures on her site:

With a group of 80+ people the rooms available at the convention centre of the Iberostar would be perfect! They have large rooms with glass walls overlooking the lawn and ocean in the background. Paula the wedding coordinator there has been really pleasant to deal with.

I also looked at Barcelo Maya but didn't like how large the resort was and that it was on the Mayan strip, I preferred the Cancun strip (wide beanch and miles of it for people to walk!)

If you search for "Del Sol Photography" on this forum they have a post with links to TONS of weddings they have photographed all over Mexico and you'll see the resorts and types of pictures/locations available at each.

#12 CGYBride

• 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Here is the post to the article with all the links:

Several of Barcelo Maya, Azul, and Iberostars but not the Iberostar Cancun ... maybe mine will be one of the first! We booked Del Sol as our photographer - the idea they will be capturing our day is the 2nd most exciting thing about my wedding day after the fact that I'm marrying my best friend! Their work is AMAZING!

#13 BBride2014

• 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

HI Brides! Im new to this thing, I have booked Iberostar Cancun for May 2014! Im so excited!! & it will be my first time visting mexico as i live in the UK. So any advice, or info much appreciated! :D  Thanks & Congrats to you all!

#14 nolagirl1

• 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

Yes! My wedding is at Iberostar May 2014!

Any ideas as who y'all are going to use for the wedding photographer?

Are any other brides planning on having a videographer or not?  If so who?

I am going to have a DJ, but am curious about the price and what to expect.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

#15 tiffame76

• 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hi Brides!

My wedding is at the Iberostar Cancun in May 2014 also! I am still looking for a photographer. I love the work of Del Sol Photography but find them to be a bit pricey. I have been looking into some others now but am still waiting to hear back with quotes.  I have been trying to find more informtion on specific details about our resort and prices beyond the basic package but have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know how it would work if I bring a lot of my own decorations for the ceremony and reception? I am curious if I will have to pay lots of set up fees or whether my family can set things up for me.

Happy planning!

#16 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Don't forget to register for our Iberostar Hotels Wedding Webinar on Saturday May 10, 2014 @ 9:00am PST

This is a way to learn about any group amenities, ask your wedding questions, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 natmorales

• 7 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 26, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Lindo

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Hi ladies, I am looking into iberostar cancun for my April 2016 wedding. Any feedback on past weddings here? I'd like reception on the beach. Is that offered? I can't seem to find any positive reviews thus far

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users