Photo

Riu Palace Bavaro May 2014

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 Mrsrowlands

Mrsrowlands
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hi I have been sent a list of pics for flowers yiu get to choose which you want you have to pay extra for orchids though! How are you getting on x

#12 sarah29

sarah29
    • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hiya, Had a nightmare lately so only just getting back onto the planning wagon!! Right we've got our date, 9th may next year :)))) I'm just gonna have a look at what invites I want and stuff like that. I'm gonna have a look at that photographer you recommended as well :) gonna have a vintage theme of cream peach and mint green, I'm so excited!!!! How's your plans?xx

#13 Mrsrowlands

Mrsrowlands
      • 23 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hi glad to hear you are on track! Yeah caribbean emotions are meant to be amazing so I have my fingers crossed! Im having a turquoise theme keeping my reception as beach theme at home too! I got my ceremony time at 2pm happy with that for pics in the sun aswell!! Im pretty much sorted now just need to get there and choose flowers I couldnt pick from the pics she sent! How is maria on getting back to you xx

#14 kathy09

kathy09
        • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

hi just been lookin as i plan to marry in dominican but not til 2015. just came back from there in june was amazing. we were going for the riu palace punta cana but got bad reviews on trip advisor, so we thinking palace bavaro now. Did the maria woman tell you what happens if it rains where would u get married im really worried about that dont want it to rain on the big day?

#15 Mrsrowlands

Mrsrowlands
          • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

Hi kathy no not even thought about rain haha! I was going with the palace punta cana but the travel agent I booked with said the bavaro is unreal (she had just returned from there) so it swayed us to book there! The only thing I wish I had been aware of is the legak expenses translations etc xx

#16 kathy09

kathy09
            • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

Yer we did have look them wen we went out there and riu bavaro was huge really modern. Lovely it was. And the punta cana palace was more grand. How much is it n? We carnt decide between packages. But we want a boat for the afternoon so weather have food on there or in the hotel first x

#17 Mrsrowlands

Mrsrowlands
              • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

A boat sounds nice I had the royal package its cost £1250 but had to pay hair, makeup and photos aswell which wasnt cheap salon charging $300 for hair and makeup for 2 adults! All in all we piad £4222 for holiday and wedding package excluding extras x

#18 sarah29

sarah29
                • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

She hasn't so far but I'm busy enough with sorting the favours and invitations out!! Not long for you now Hun u getting excited?xx

#19 photoisforever

photoisforever
                  • Vendor
                  • 192 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Congrats to all the DR brides!!! it's a beautiful destination for your weddings, for sure! Hope everyone has the magnificent wedding celebration they hope for......Enjoy :)

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#20 Ellyn

Ellyn
                    • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mrsrowlands 

Hi sarah,
                      I can imagine its a nightmare not knowing what your date is! I have chose carribean emotions they have fantastic reviews and pretty well priced, the guy is really helpful too! He has loads of reviews on here!
                      Xx

Were you given an option to do Carribean Emotions as your photographer or did you pay the outside vendor fee? Maria (the Bavaro Palace coordinator) only gave me Antillana de Fotografia as an option. 

thanks a lot :) 
                      Ellyn 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users