• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#91 IslandGirl808

IslandGirl808
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

That is incorrect. We had the option of a bank wire transfer, certified bank check, or credit card. The 5% charge is on the total package and the wedding extras- so lets say your entire wedding cost is $10,000- that's what the 5% charge is on- the entire amount of the balance- not just the deposit. The cheapest way to pay is a bank wire transfer. We calculated each form of payment. The most expensive is paying by credit card because depending on your package- that price can soar. Sending them a bank certified check- you have to fed ex it and fed ex charged us $60 to send our documents to the church- and they were lost along the way. The wire transfer depends on your bank- but I was able to submit it online through Chase- I don't remember but the charge was less than $25 I believe and the resort also assesses a $25 fee to accept- so we ended up paying $50 as opposed to all the other options which were far more expensive.

EVKnowsitall you are a godsend to these Palma Real discussions. Thanks for the info. I was simply going to do payments with credit card and yup, 5% of $10K+ will end up working out to a huge "admin fee." We also bank with Chase so great to know there is an online wire transfer option... we will take this payment route.

#92 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
    • 220 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

That is incorrect. We had the option of a bank wire transfer, certified bank check, or credit card. The 5% charge is on the total package and the wedding extras- so lets say your entire wedding cost is $10,000- that's what the 5% charge is on- the entire amount of the balance- not just the deposit. The cheapest way to pay is a bank wire transfer. We calculated each form of payment. The most expensive is paying by credit card because depending on your package- that price can soar. Sending them a bank certified check- you have to fed ex it and fed ex charged us $60 to send our documents to the church- and they were lost along the way. The wire transfer depends on your bank- but I was able to submit it online through Chase- I don't remember but the charge was less than $25 I believe and the resort also assesses a $25 fee to accept- so we ended up paying $50 as opposed to all the other options which were far more expensive.

Ev, is there the option to pay with personal check.

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#93 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Ev, is there the option to pay with personal check.

No, they will not accept a personal check. The bank wire transfer is the fastest, cheapest, and easiest- and probably also the safest.
        Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#94 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
        • 220 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

No, they will not accept a personal check. The bank wire transfer is the fastest, cheapest, and easiest- and probably also the safest.

Thanks EV

#95 engaged1230

engaged1230
          • 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hi any 2014 PPC or PPR brides looking to contact Theresa the wedding coordinator please PM me. I have a great offer. Thanks ladies and best of luck to all of you in your planning <3

#96 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
            • Banned
            • 153 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Is there a fb group for PPR brides? If not, I'd like to make one.

-S

#97 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
              • 220 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Is there a fb group for PPR brides? If not, I'd like to make one.

Hi Shaeshae, I don't think so... I have joined the romance and carribean celebration fb website

#98 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
                • Banned
                • 153 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

I have created a FB group - Paradisus Palma Real Brides. Please find it and join!

-S

#99 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
                  • 220 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Ok great will do!

#100 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
                    • 220 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

Ladies I finally chose a package. My fiancĀ© and I chose it because with the changes that best fit our wedding weekend. We have arraigned to have the Welcome BBQ the night before on the beach. We are debating wether or not to have the photographer and videographer that night as well to capture such an important time of our wedding. We are also planning on having the fire dancers That night because it will give a great feel and leave more room for dancing at the reception lol... Everything is still in the works but as I get closer I feel this knot in my stomach I think it's my anxiety. I have 6 months to go... yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users