Photo

Funever Photo Video Example??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Billandstina

Billandstina
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:15 AM

Hi everyone...I have googled and researched and gotten absolutely nowhere to find  a complete example of a video shot by Funever Photo. I've seen that some of the brides on here have used them in 2008-2009 but there aren't any examples of a ceremony video anywhere and overall there isn't much about them either. I've emailed them directly with no response (not so comforting when they want an outrageous price for a tiny video) and the video they have on their website is a "marketing video" vs. an example of their ceremony footage.  I don't really want to hire an outside vendor thanks to the fees associated with them and I'm worried that if I don't fork over the money for video footage of the ceremony I will regret not having it years from now...so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place (and don't want to rely on guests to hold a simple video camera when the wind and waves will probably block out any words being said)! Does ANYONE here have an example of their video work?  Thank you so much...I'm running out of time (a month and a half!!) so any help would be awesome!!

#2 Carlota1981

Carlota1981
    • Banned
    • 270 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 6, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
    • LocationBeach gazebo

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hello!! I am the Spanish girl again! lol From the threat of the Spanish words. I was taking a look at new threats and then I have just seen the subject for the videographer.

I would recommend you Indigo Wedding http://indigowedding.com/

Matias, the videographer, it is very professional in his mails and we found very good costs!! Other videographer were too expensive for us. But of course, first on looking on the budget I was looking for quality. I really like his job.

If you write him, tell him that the Spanish bride Carlota (Grand Palladium wedding in August) has suggest you. You will see it is better. Well of course, if you like his job!! 

#3 Shunzik

Shunzik
    • Site Supporter
    • 65 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hey! I was looking for examples of their work as well, if you find any leads let me know!

#4 Billandstina

Billandstina
    • 396 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

I've had no luck :(

#5 Shunzik

Shunzik
      • Site Supporter
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Yeah...

I've heard from other brides it wasn't 'quality' and I know if it's not up to my standards I'll kick myself for a very long time. I am booking an outside one and forking over the money for the outside vendor fees :/

#6 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:32 AM

Which one are you using? Do you mind me asking prices? I would only really need the basic package for video of the ceremony...that's all I really care about as our photographers can document the rest ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users