Photo

Need help with hair/make-up

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AR-DreamWedding

AR-DreamWedding
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hey Ladies, I haven't spent much time thinking about my hair and make-up but with the wedding quickly approaching the time has come. We are staying at the Majestic Colonial the week of July 13-20th and our wedding is on the 15th. My original plan was to just let the people at the resort do my hair and I would do my own makeup but after some thought I am wondering if I shouldn't just hire someone. So with that said I am hoping that you wonderful ladies could help to guide me by sharing your ideas, who you are using and whether hiring someone is an expensive venture. I will be the only one in my wedding party getting my hair and make-up done so I have a ton of flexibility. Can't wait to hear from all of you :)

#2 anon9292

anon9292
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

Hiiii!!! I am planning my wedding for January 2014 and I am really concerned about hair and make up too... I need help!

#3 danielleandadam

danielleandadam
      • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hi! Getting married January 2014 in Punta Cana and looking for hairstylist and make up ! Any recommendations?

#4 danielleandadam

danielleandadam
        • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hey Ladies, I haven't spent much time thinking about my hair and make-up but with the wedding quickly approaching the time has come. We are staying at the Majestic Colonial the week of July 13-20th and our wedding is on the 15th. My original plan was to just let the people at the resort do my hair and I would do my own makeup but after some thought I am wondering if I shouldn't just hire someone. So with that said I am hoping that you wonderful ladies could help to guide me by sharing your ideas, who you are using and whether hiring someone is an expensive venture. I will be the only one in my wedding party getting my hair and make-up done so I have a ton of flexibility. Can't wait to hear from all of you :)

#5 danielleandadam

danielleandadam
          • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

I just found this hairstylist in another forum www.annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair I am going to contact her to see if she will be there for my wedding day....

#6 Mady28

Mady28
            • 164 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
            • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by danielleandadam 

I just found this hairstylist in another forum www.annanuet.wix.com/annanuethair
            I am going to contact her to see if she will be there for my wedding day....

She's actually moving to Punta Cana at the end of June, which makes it alot easier for her to have a more flexible schedule I imagine.

#7 danielleandadam

danielleandadam
            • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mady28 

She's actually moving to Punta Cana at the end of June, which makes it alot easier for her to have a more flexible schedule I imagine.

Did you contact her? I am waiting for her email... will see...

#8 Mady28

Mady28
              • 164 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

She told me this sometime last week. It was my photographer that told me about her, and so I'm going to be using her.

#9 danielleandadam

danielleandadam
              • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

She just emailed me back! She is pretty flexible with the prices and she will be there in January 2014! Yay!

#10 Mady28

Mady28
                • 164 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

She sounds like a really nice person as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users