Jump to content

Photo

Any NYC brides?


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
  • Jr. Member
  • 187 posts

    Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

    Booo I have to work :-(

    Oh no!!! Could you call out lol...

    #42 MrsPeele2B

    MrsPeele2B
    • Jr. Member
    • 187 posts

      Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

      I want to go but none of my bridesmaids are available to come with me :-(

      None of mine can come either.... They all live far away. I'm going with a fellow Bride to be. I'll be there... You should come!

      #43 myyooths

      myyooths
      • Jr. Member
      • 188 posts

        Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

        Oh no!!! Could you call out lol...

        Oh sweetie I wish!

        #44 SoonMrsD

        SoonMrsD
        • Jr. Member
        • 245 posts

          Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 


          None of mine can come either.... They all live far away. I'm going with a fellow Bride to be. I'll be there... You should come!

           

          What time is the event? Hmmmmm



          #45 MrsPeele2B

          MrsPeele2B
          • Jr. Member
          • 187 posts

            Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 
             

             

            What time is the event? Hmmmmm

             

            5:30



            #46 SoonMrsD

            SoonMrsD
            • Jr. Member
            • 245 posts

              Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 
               

               

              5:30

               

              Ok got it! I managed to get free tickets with a code I found in case I don't make it but I think I'm down for it afterwork!



              #47 KnC2014

              KnC2014
              • Newbie
              • 27 posts

                Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 
                 

                 

                Ok got it! I managed to get free tickets with a code I found in case I don't make it but I think I'm down for it afterwork!

                 

                where did you get the code? You ladies are getting me excited, I decided to go even if it's alone. 



                #48 SoonMrsD

                SoonMrsD
                • Jr. Member
                • 245 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KnC2014 
                   

                   

                  where did you get the code? You ladies are getting me excited, I decided to go even if it's alone. 

                   

                  On this website on the side where the ads are displayed lol - Code is google2

                  Write it in the promo code box and it gives you 2 free tickets

                  #49 KnC2014

                  KnC2014
                  • Newbie
                  • 27 posts

                    Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 
                     

                     

                    On this website on the side where the ads are displayed lol - Code is google2

                    Write it in the promo code box and it gives you 2 free tickets

                     

                    GOT IT!  Thank you SoonMrsD! 



                    #50 MrsPeele2B

                    MrsPeele2B
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 187 posts

                      Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

                      Yay!!! I'm excited, can't wait to see you all




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users