Where to go to honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SethDesmarais1

SethDesmarais1
  • Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

Budget is around 1500$ .. Please guide me regarding maldives, mauritius, port blair. as you please suggest some more places with beaches ..as it will be july please consider the climatic conditions.. ..i don't want over crowded places..

#2 KWandCM

KWandCM
    • 189 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by SethDesmarais1 

Budget is around 1500$ .. Please guide me regarding maldives, mauritius, port blair. as you please suggest some more places with beaches ..as it will be july please consider the climatic conditions.. ..i don't want over crowded places..

Just to double check, it would be flying out of Virginia and you want to stay under $1,500 per person or all together? If that's your total budget I think you'll have trouble finding that since they're pretty pricey places to fly to, from what I understand. 

#3 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
      • 137 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 4, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
      • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

Anyone planning a ski vacation ? I'm thinking we will already be a week in the sun we may want to go do our favorite activity together for our honeymoon?

#4 AllyD

AllyD
      • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:03 AM

Is $1500 your budget for the whole honeymoon? I'm not sure if that was a typo, because places like the Maldives, etc are definitely more expensive than that. But there is a great list of honeymoon ideas and destinations here http://blog.bestmiam...n-destinations/

As for July, keep in mind that the southern hemisphere of the globe it is winter there :) That being said, a lot of places in winter are also beautiful and the best time to visit! So if you are looking for something not too hot in July, you could always try south! Tahiti, Seychelles, etc. 

Ally D

Community Outreach

Best Miami Weddings

#5 Greatta

Greatta
        • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:27 AM

As someone who spent her honeymoon in Barcelona, Spain, I would totally advise you to go there :). The place is beautiful, though, to tell you the truth, I have never seen beaches in Barcelona that weren’t crowded. However, if you are looking for something not expensive and really nice, I would suggest Badalona. It’s some 10 km from Barcelona, clean, not too crowded and not over expensive. We really enjoyed it there and had a lot of fun doing Barcelona Segway tours (we’ve rented a couple of Segways and I think it’s a great way to see the city and all the awesome sights in the shortest time possible). But no matter where you go, have fun and enjoy it to the fullest! :)

#6 falcon

falcon
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

nature based places will be a good option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users