Photo

DIY Luggage tag Save-The-Date (with template!)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#11 olive0y1

olive0y1
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by UMassRN007 

Hey everyone, I had been eyeballing luggage tag save-the-dates on Etsy for a while, but I just couldn't get myself to spend the $2 for each one. Considering i would have needed 70, that would've been around $140!! With lots of patience, I came up with my own template, and the results were better than I imagined. The best part about it, all of the supplies (cardstock, rope, magnets, paper slicer, envelopes) cost around $70. 

Steps to DIY:

1.) Download template and input your info

2.) Print the image

3.) Scan that image  (there may be a way around this step, but I couldnt figure out how to copy an paste the entire image in order to print multiple tags per page)

4.) Open image in new document, re-size and copy/paste so that you can print 4 per page

5.) Print the image onto cardstock

6.) Decorate as you like!  (i used rope for a rustic feel,i also glued a tiny magnet onto the back so people can glue it to the fridge)

** Feel free to contact me with any questions, good luck!!

Awesome! Thank you for his document! Needed this to create our program.

Attached Files

#12 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
    • 230 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

Great, so glad to help! Let me know if you have any questions :)

#13 anastaciawaller

anastaciawaller
    • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hi, I can download the template either. Can you please e-mail to me as well? Thank you so much!

anastacia.waller@gmail.com

#14 Kel123073

Kel123073
      • Site Supporter
      • 189 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Beautiful job!

#15 FutureMrsPerez

FutureMrsPerez
        • 32 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Can you please send the template to my email jennifern.h718@yahoo.com? I cannot see then because I haven't had 150 posts yet. :( Thank you in advance

#16 Deanna Lee

Deanna Lee
          • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Me too! Me too? Could you email it to me, it won't let me download it! dldwenge@gmail.com??? Thanks!!

#17 ajjcst

ajjcst
            • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

what a great idea, i have been seeing these they are excellent are you able to email me as i cant open the doc? ajjcs@hotmail.com

#18 mrsbrowntobe

mrsbrowntobe
              • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Me too please Lorijeanmitchell@hotmail.com

#19 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
                • 152 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hey everyone, I had been eyeballing luggage tag save-the-dates on Etsy for a while, but I just couldn't get myself to spend the $2 for each one. Considering i would have needed 70, that would've been around $140!! With lots of patience, I came up with my own template, and the results were better than I imagined. The best part about it, all of the supplies (cardstock, rope, magnets, paper slicer, envelopes) cost around $70.  Steps to DIY: 1.) Download template and input your info 2.) Print the image 3.) Scan that image  (there may be a way around this step, but I couldnt figure out how to copy an paste the entire image in order to print multiple tags per page) 4.) Open image in new document, re-size and copy/paste so that you can print 4 per page 5.) Print the image onto cardstock 6.) Decorate as you like!  (i used rope for a rustic feel,i also glued a tiny magnet onto the back so people can glue it to the fridge) ** Feel free to contact me with any questions, good luck!! [ATTACHMENT=13511]DIY save the date. template.docx (113k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13512]DIY save the date. template.docx (113k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Great job...thanks for sharing!

#20 HisFutureMrs

HisFutureMrs
                  • 17 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hey everyone, I had been eyeballing luggage tag save-the-dates on Etsy for a while, but I just couldn't get myself to spend the $2 for each one. Considering i would have needed 70, that would've been around $140!! With lots of patience, I came up with my own template, and the results were better than I imagined. The best part about it, all of the supplies (cardstock, rope, magnets, paper slicer, envelopes) cost around $70.  Steps to DIY: 1.) Download template and input your info 2.) Print the image 3.) Scan that image  (there may be a way around this step, but I couldnt figure out how to copy an paste the entire image in order to print multiple tags per page) 4.) Open image in new document, re-size and copy/paste so that you can print 4 per page 5.) Print the image onto cardstock 6.) Decorate as you like!  (i used rope for a rustic feel,i also glued a tiny magnet onto the back so people can glue it to the fridge) ** Feel free to contact me with any questions, good luck!! [ATTACHMENT=13511]DIY save the date. template.docx (113k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13512]DIY save the date. template.docx (113k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT]

These are PERFECT is there any way you can email me the template to elmodelesline@yahoo.com I can't download yet :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users