:( printer and paper problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MK71809

MK71809
  • Site Supporter
  • 112 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Morning everyone, I'm so bummed. I couldn't wait 2 get started on my save the dates, I searched for templates, designed them, ordered paper n envelops n have finally received my goods.... ONLY 2 find out that the paper is too thick n won't print in my printer!!!!!! I'm so annoyed n bummed. I'm using an HP that pulls from below (if that makes sense) I'm wondering if a top feed will work?! But now I have 2 wait until 10am (its 7am my time) for staples 2 open so I can run n get ink for that printer, plus it's an Epson n I'm not 2 fond of them :-/ uggggg have any of u experienced this problem n what did u end up doing? Thanks~ Kara

#2 janette34

janette34
    • 417 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Did you change the printer settings to cardstock?  I had the same problem until I played around with the settings.  I have an HP printer and mine kept jamming until I found a setting that worked.

#3 MK71809

MK71809
      • Site Supporter
      • 112 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

Did you change the printer settings to cardstock?  I had the same problem until I played around with the settings.  I have an HP printer and mine kept jamming until I found a setting that worked.

:( yes I changed it 2 every setting I could possibly find. I caved n went n bought a new one :-/ HP OfiiceJet Pro (or something) what type of HP did u use? Thanks for replying :) Kara

#4 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by MK71809 

yes I changed it 2 every setting I could possibly find. I caved n went n bought a new one :-/ HP OfiiceJet Pro (or something) what type of HP did u use? Thanks for replying :)

Kara

HP Deskjet All in One F4280, the only thing I had problem with was the ink smudging on the pearlized paper, had to let everything sit for a long time to dry completely.

#5 fenikjo

fenikjo
          • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

You can take the paper and the design to Staples or Office Max and they will print them for you for a small fee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users