Hey ladies!! Congrats to all of you on your upcoming weddings. I have just sent in my request for October 18 2014. Just wanted to know if anyone was getting any discounts based on the number of rooms booked with your group. I heard on another site sometimes they give discounts depending on how many total rooms booked.

• Like 1

@akjohnson1018 The sound system is 350.00 which includes 2 speakes, wireless microphone, console, ipod, or laptop connection.

I was thinking of doing the same thing, as far as picking the moments package and adding what I need to that. Some things in those other packages are nice, but I don't need them. 

amberk90 congrats!!! I have the fountain ceremony too at 4pm August 30 next yr! How exciting! What are you planning on doing for the reception in terms of location?!

How much is the outside vendor DJ fee? I know some people have booked DJ Mannia for next year and I wanted to know if the $500 vendor fee for the photographer applied to the DJ as well. I think someone mentioned $150 before....Thanks guys.

Thanks! We are planning either a ballroom or Eclipse Nightclub reception with buffet dinner and DJ Mannia. It looks like we are having closer to 70 people so that limits us on reserving certain reception locations. Who's your wedding coordinator?