Stag and does?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alirea

• 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

We are in debates about doing a stag and doe. I say go for it but john isn't sure if that is the proper thing to do. Any thoughts? We are paying for everything our selves and I feel just the little extra cash would out a lot.

#2 Whitekm

• 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'd be on the fence. It's 2013 so go for it but make sure you limit what people will have to pay for for the wedding (i.e. hotel rooms) and don't expect wedding gifts.

#3 alirea

• 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Paying for people's hotels would put us under. We don't live in our home town anymore but rather 6 hours away. We do know people will make the drive. But even our wedding party are from back home so that would be 8 rooms at 150 each. We would go - $ if we did that. I never heard that you pay for others rooms. ... Blah I don't know.

#4 mscheryl10

• 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

I am doing a cruise wedding and some of our close family wouldn't be able to attend without our help, (elders on a tight budget, unemployed, etc.) I just heard about this type of fundraiser and I would much rather do something like this to help offset some of the cost instead of asking for cash gifts.

#5 Kyliewylie

• 153 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Now Amber
          • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

I think it's totally acceptable, and if you have guests who can't make it to the DW, at least they could attend this party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users