Photo

Moon Palace 2014 Bride...Cowie Collection?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
  • 230 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hey all, we're planning on getting married in January of next year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any details surrounding the use of the Cowie Collection, I cant seem to find it anywhere...

I found the base prices on the website, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much more it would be per person if you had more than 30 guests?   Any information you have would be great!! Thank you :)

Beth

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Welcome to the forum UMassRN007 :) and COngrats on your upcoming wedding in Jan next year!!! you'll find lots of great info, advice + support in this forum community :)

Happy research + planning, and hope your Big Day turns out just the way you wish it will  - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Just a reminder:

We have a Moon Palace & Playacar Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for current Moon Palace & Playacar Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 ylan9383

ylan9383
    • 188 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Playacar Palace, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
    • LocationChicago

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

I watched the webinar for Palace resorts on this site.  Is there usually a Q&A session after the slideshow?

#5 jeni26

jeni26
    • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

@UMassRN007 I'm also wondering what the price is per person after the complimentary 30 guest at Moon Palace. Did you ever find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
      • 230 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade
      • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

@jeni26  Sorry, we ended up getting married at the Now Jade an i never had the chance to get that answer..

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Hello,

We have scheduled our Moon Palace Destination Wedding Webinar for Saturday, March 8, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.  These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users