September 2013 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Corinne Doss

Corinne Doss
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

Does anyone have any insight on weather in September? I've tried looking through google and websites say its hurricane season and it can rain... so now im a little worried. Just wanted to get clarification from anyone who has traveled there or had a wedding in late september. Thanks!

#2 liss1419

• 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Corinne, I have the same concern as I am planning my wedding for late September as well. Do you a any venues in mind?

#3 LocalCaboBride

• 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Good Morning,

I live in Cabo and September is the tail end of hurricane season here in Cabo.  It is very warm high 80's and into the 90's and we can get strong winds and rain for days at a time.  The snow birds tend to leave Cabo for the months of July - October because of the heat and hurricane season.  Everyone returns November/ December.  That doesn't mean you'll have bad weather but it is a higher risk in August/September.  Are you having an indoor wedding at your resort?  Wedding season here begins November - June, but there are weddings here from July - October as well.

#4 daryl currie

daryl currie
        • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:40 AM

who can say....?  generally sept and oct among the hottest months here so rain can be expected at some point ....but you never know nowadays when it might shower.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users