Jump to content

Photo

April 2014 Mexico Bride


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 annettea1021

annettea1021
  • Newbie
  • 86 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hi Everyone!!! Well after a year of being engaged we finally decided on a destination wedding!!! While beginning my research I stumbled on this website & have fell in love! So we decided on Mexico... Now this is where I'm running into issues, I'm not sure if I should go with: :eek: option 1: Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Or Option 2: Dreams Puerto Vallarta HELP!!! I'm really weighing out prices, what comes in their packages, & a PERFECT WEDDING lol!!! Well I would absolutely appreciate the feedback and help ladies!!! & to all the brides to be CONGRATULATIONS!! As well as the official brides :confused :D Annette

#2 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
  • Jr. Member
  • 340 posts

    Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

    Originally Posted by annettea1021 

    Hi Everyone!!!

    Well after a year of being engaged we finally decided on a destination wedding!!! While beginning my research I stumbled on this website & have fell in love! So we decided on Mexico... Now this is where I'm running into issues, I'm not sure if I should go with:

    option 1: Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe

    Or

    Option 2: Dreams Puerto Vallarta

    HELP!!! I'm really weighing out prices, what comes in their packages, & a PERFECT WEDDING lol!!!

    Well I would absolutely appreciate the feedback and help ladies!!! & to all the brides to be CONGRATULATIONS!! As well as the official brides :confused

    Annette

    Hi Annette,

    Congrats on finally putting a date on things. Whew that was a long wait. Personally we chose the AMResorts based off the benefits. I don't know how many guests you plan on having but most packages only included up to 20 guests. We chose the Now resorts based on the fact that they have up to 25 guests and we can still go dine and play at other AMResorts (ie Dreams, Secerts, Zoetry, etc) at no additional fee. We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya but there is a Now in PV. I probs didn't make this any easier but hope if helped a lil! Good luck!

    Best,

    Melissa



    #3 Lyman

    Lyman
    • Jr. Member
    • 262 posts

      Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

      Congrats Annette and Melissa !!! on your upcoming weddings in our incomparable Mayan Riviera :)

       

      Wishing you all the best with your plans, and that you have the incredibly Awesome Weddings you've Dreamed of !!! Cheers to you both :)



      #4 Jenny2014

      Jenny2014
      • Member
      • 503 posts

        Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

        Congrats!!!!

         

        I am getting married at Dreams PV as well! :)

         

        MY FI and I got engaged there just this past September, so it holds a near and dear place in our hearts. It is simply, absolutely stunning. The staff are incredible, the grounds spectacular (the private beach is so amazing!). What package are you thinking from Dreams??
         



        #5 Moments That Matter

        Moments That Matter

          Diamond Vendor

        • Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

          Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

          Congrats on your engagement at Dreams PV in Sept, and now your upcoming wedding there, Jenny2014 & Amir !!! sounds like it's a Great venue for you and matches your "likes" very well......great find :)

           

          Wishing you all the best with your plans and Wonderful Life Journey ahead.......Enjoy !!!

           

          *

           

          *

           

          *

           

           

           

          team MTM asst, Lynda :)


          MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

           

           

          Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

          Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

           

          Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

          Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

          Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

           

          We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

                              100% Satisfaction Guarantee


          #6 annettea1021

          annettea1021
          • Newbie
          • 86 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

          Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

          Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

          Hi Annette,

          Congrats on finally putting a date on things. Whew that was a long wait. Personally we chose the AMResorts based off the benefits. I don't know how many guests you plan on having but most packages only included up to 20 guests. We chose the Now resorts based on the fact that they have up to 25 guests and we can still go dine and play at other AMResorts (ie Dreams, Secerts, Zoetry, etc) at no additional fee. We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya but there is a Now in PV. I probs didn't make this any easier but hope if helped a lil! Good luck!

          Best,

          Melissa

           

          No... No... I will def take a look at Now Sapphire, thank you so much for the input. I was actually about to just book the date at least with Barcelo Maya but I emailed them a week and a half ago and still have yet to hear from them. I now I am extremely early in the planning lol but I really want to have it booked at least because I'm also looking into photography too!! BTW do you know who will be taking your pics???



          #7 annettea1021

          annettea1021
          • Newbie
          • 86 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

          Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

          Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

          Congrats!!!!

           

          I am getting married at Dreams PV as well! :)

           

          MY FI and I got engaged there just this past September, so it holds a near and dear place in our hearts. It is simply, absolutely stunning. The staff are incredible, the grounds spectacular (the private beach is so amazing!). What package are you thinking from Dreams??
           

           

          Thanks Jenny!!! a congrats to you as well!!!!

           

          I actually decided on Barcelo Maya Palace! I'm still looking around for vendors! BTW do you know what photographer you may using... i have a clear budget in my head but some of the photographers I'm interested in are so expensive, they cost more than the wedding package lol... so idk def need to do more research on my part i guess. 



          #8 melnryluvco

          melnryluvco
          • Jr. Member
          • 340 posts

            Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

            Originally Posted by annettea1021 

             

            No... No... I will def take a look at Now Sapphire, thank you so much for the input. I was actually about to just book the date at least with Barcelo Maya but I emailed them a week and a half ago and still have yet to hear from them. I now I am extremely early in the planning lol but I really want to have it booked at least because I'm also looking into photography too!! BTW do you know who will be taking your pics???

             

            Each resort WC has as many as 3 weddings a day so if they don't get back to you ASAP it's cuz theyr'e suuuuper busy. I have had luck getting answers when I was in the early stages of planning on the resorts facebook! We're using the Now Sapphire photographer, we don't have a ton of extra money to be spending on extra things. I have a link to their website/work it you're interested.



            #9 Kristen112808

            Kristen112808
            • Jr. Member
            • 169 posts
              • LocationChicago, IL

              Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

              Congrats and welcome!! :)



              #10 annettea1021

              annettea1021
              • Newbie
              • 86 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

              Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

              Congrats and welcome!! :)

              Thank you!!!




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users