Sign in to follow this  
Junelove

Buffet Menu at the Hard Rock Punta Cana Hotel

Hey,

We were married at Hard Rock in Dec. 2012 and we had the International Buffet. It was very good, a nice selection and variety of meats/veggies etc.. Most importantly all of the food was hot and ready to eat! Hope this helps.

Kia

Kia ,

I have a question regarding the HR...did you have 75 nights booked to qualify for the 7free nights and free private events?

i'm getting married there in June so any tips advice would be helpful :)

Thank you,

Eliana

Eliana,

No we did not have enough nights. We were just short of 75 with 66 nights booked. But, we still chose to have a formal reception etc... on the Element Terrace. Let me know what specific questions you have, and I'll be glad to answer them. I know what it's like organizing/planning all of  your wedding details from a distance, pretty stressful!  

Kia

Eliana,

No we did not have enough nights. We were just short of 75 with 66 nights booked. But, we still chose to have a formal reception etc... on the Element Terrace. Let me know what specific questions you have, and I'll be glad to answer them. I know what it's like organizing/planning all of  your wedding details from a distance, pretty stressful!  

Kia

I think I may need help :/ How was the Element Terrace do you have pics?