Hard Rock Bride

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Amanda123

Amanda123
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hey Girls!!

Im getting married at the Hard Rock Punta Cana September 2013 and I am so excited! The hotel looks gorge and the planners in Miami have been so helpful with answering all my questions. Im just a little concerned with getting my hair and makeup done there ... does anyone have an pics or recommendations for the spa at the Hard Rock or even outside professionals ??

#2 Cristina2878

Cristina2878
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hey Amanda! I'm also a September Bride at HRPC.  From what i hear as long as you bring a picture of what you want your hair to look like on that day the girls at the salon do a great job, same for make up.  You can also use some of the resort credits you receive for the spa and hair. 

#3 Amanda123

Amanda123
      • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hey!! Sorry for the late reply .. I haven't been on!! Yay! What day in Sept?? Ill be getting married on Monday the 2nd!!! I spoke to the hotel regarding hair / makeup .. They couldn't provide any photos but they told me that they use M.A.C makeup .. So that's a good sign lol How's all ur planning going??

#4 TuffLuv

TuffLuv
        • 211 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

First, I would like to say congrats as both of your weddings are quickly approaching. Second, can you PLEASE let me know how you liked the services from the HR salon? I am also a HR bride and I'm a little worried about my hair. I have my make-up handled but I no idea what to expect in regards to my hair.

Tuff Luv

Reese & Kandie

Hard Rock

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

April 12, 2014

#5 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
          • 45 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

Hi Ladies! Just some info about the salon. You Can NOT use the credits towards your hair and makeup. I contacted them directly and they said the usage of the credits has changed and they no longer allow it towards those services. From what i seen in other brides photots they did a pretty nice job with the hair and makeup. Also..They do NOT offer flase eyelashes if any of you were looking for that. You can bring your own strip lashes and glue with you and they will help you to apply them but thats the most they will do. They will not do the individual lashes either.

#6 TuffLuv

TuffLuv
            • 211 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KerriAnn5 

Hi Ladies! Just some info about the salon. You Can NOT use the credits towards your hair and makeup. I contacted them directly and they said the usage of the credits has changed and they no longer allow it towards those services. From what i seen in other brides photots they did a pretty nice job with the hair and makeup. Also..They do NOT offer flase eyelashes if any of you were looking for that. You can bring your own strip lashes and glue with you and they will help you to apply them but thats the most they will do. They will not do the individual lashes either.

Thanks KerriAnn5, that was very helpful. I plan to do lash extension before I get to the DR and my sister is doing my makeup. So, my only worry has been my hair. However, my Dominican stylist here at home said I should no problems getting my hair styled how I want even with resort sytlist. I hope she's right ;-)

Tuff Luv

Reese & Kandie

Hard Rock

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

April 12, 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users