Beach mats

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

I was thinking of buying beach mats to put in the OOT bags. I am doing one bag per couple, so I would put 2 in each bag. I don't want to spend a million dollars on them. Anyone seen any super inexpensive ones anymore? I found these on Oriental Trading, but didn't want to act to hasty. They are 12 for $24.95 which seems pretty good to me.

I'd rather give them towels, but I was unable to find ANY even close to affordable to buy so many of them. I will probably by just 50 and add more as I need later...
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,328 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

i love the beach mat idea, but i think i'm going to refrain from buying them since there are beach chairs everywhere.

but over the summer i saw them very cheap in a store called 5 below. i think they were only like $2 (I bought 2 but can't remember the exact price) and you could save on shipping... but i don't know when you need them by or if you even have one of those stores..

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:39 PM

Yeah, I thought that about the chairs as well, but then figured peeps usually lay a towel over the chair before they sit/lay on it anyway. I never consider 5 below though, I know exactly where one is in my area and maybe they will have come on clearance! I have plenty of time (6+ months).

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

When I saw the title of your thread, I immediately thought of Oriental Trading. I think that's a great idea! But also check out 5 Below, they may have them there in the springtime.

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:19 PM

I saw them at dollar tree over the summer, I was going to buy them but I felt like I had already gone a little over the top.

You will probably have to wait until close to your wedding though because they won't have them now I don't think, all the summer stuff was gone when I was there last month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users