GadyInc

Getting married at tHe Hard Rock Cancun

Thanks for the info ladies! HR is one of my top choices for my Feb 2015 wedding. Unfortunately the time I really wanted (4pm) is already booked on my desired day so we are looking to possible change dates.

I am getting married at the Hard Rock next November, 2014. I was there for vacation last year so I am familiar with the resort, food, etc. I am wanting to know if anyone has any feedback about your hair/makeup done at the spa or how good the photographers are. I LOVE the work of Del Sol Photography and really want to do it and go with the complimentary Colin Cowie wedding package to off set this. Is this worth it? Also, I have looked into Norma Perez for hair and make up and would love to hire her. Is this worth it compared to what they have at the spa?

Thank you!

Hi, thanks for sharing this information, as I am scheduled to wed at HRH Cancun in August 2014 at 6pm, however after reading the boards it seems that this time slot is no longer available, so I am wondering why my coordinator was able to confirm me for the 6pm time slot. Could you advise of what time was your wedding and around what time do you feel you were able to get best lighting for pictures?

I don't want to be mean or anything but this is a forum for THE HARD ROCK HOTEL CANCUN.  
If you don't have videos/photos or anything to help these brides out it would be appreciated that you don't advertise here.

It seems like this forum is getting junked up with unrelated venue videos.   

Thanks!

Happy New Year Everyone!

28 DAYS until I get hitched at The Hard Rock Cancun! 

I can’t believe how quick time has flown. 

I will be sure to post photos of our trip when we return.

Cheers!