4 replies to this topic

#1 meganator22

meganator22
  • 79 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

I have done research upon research and every wedding at NOW that I have seen pictures of has been breathtaking. I don't know if I am pmsing or what, but some of the pictures literally made me cry at how emotional and beautiful they are! My travel agent just got back to me with prices and the price for the resort is MUCH more inexpensive for NOW, which I was leaning towards anyways than Dreams. Finally something has gone right for me in the last few months. I am thinking we are going to put a deposit on the resort tomorrow and confirming the wedding date. EEP!!!!!!! This is all setting in now lol Now for what package.....I am excited to be on this journey with you ladies

#2 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Nice! Congratulations! It's so exciting once you settle on a location because then you can actually start picturing things and it feels real! Happy planning!!

#3 meganator22

meganator22
  • 79 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks so much!! It is feeling more real and it's a huge weight off of your shoulders to have one huge thing checked off the list. I have to remember to not get too stressed about things and to take it one day at a time now, I am so easily flustered when it comes to planning. Your wedding it looks like is coming up soon. Good luck to you and I wish you nothing but a beautiful life as husband and wife! 

#4 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Yep! The resort contacted me the end of last week to start making my choices for menu, flowers, cake, etc. so now it's starting to feel close!

#5 Marymack

Marymack
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Congrats Meganator 22...I am so excited for you. That's the biggest step in planning,,the venue!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users