Poll: what bags to use for OOT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bostonbride37

• 37 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Looking at my budget, I would rather spend more on Photos so I am looking for places to cut some corners and would love some input. One way I have found is to use Party gift bags instead of drawstring back packs. I will be making about 30 of them so the difference comes to between $120 -$180. I know in the scheme of a budget this does not sound like much but that on top of doing my own hair and make up and some other things will add up. Thoughts please? Party bags with Labels on them of the picture we were going to use on the back packs or Drawstring back packs screen printed The stuff we are putting in will be travel sizes: IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH: tummy meds Headache meds sunblock aloe FOR BETTER OR WORSE tide to go hairspray chapstick lifesavers nailfile TO HAVE AND TO HOLD Koozie foR RICHER OR POORER: Water proof $ holder FOR AS LONG AS WE BOTH SHALL LIVE Picture frame

#2 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I think party bags are a great option! They are affordable and you can totally make them cute with labels, tags or whatever. If you put a sticker with your logo on it as you suggested I think that would be perfect. Here's a pic of some cute bags from one of my favorite BDW planning threads: http://www.bestdesti...heavy-pic-heavy

I think as brides we get caught up in going all out because we've seen some pretty awesome examples, but in the end your guests won't know any different or feel like they're missing out, they'll just be grateful they got anything at all!

#3 AmandaPadilla

• 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

I found plain canvus tote bags on Ebay for 12 for $19.99 and was just going to make my own stencil out of freezer paper, and pain on my own "logo". I am making around 12-15 bags so for me this will work well... have your bridesmaids over to help paint them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users