wedding website debate

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 mlemire617

• 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have found a ton of use for my wedding website, especially since we are trying to go "green" and not mail a lot of info to our guests. 

Check out Weebly.com - it's a great platform if you want to fully customize the elements of each page of your wedding site. But, they have templates as well that you can start with.

Feel free to take a look at our site as an example: benandmichelleswedding.weebly.com 

I added pages as we have gotten closer to the wedding. Our current site has a page where we give fun facts about each guest, info about how customs works, and a suggested packing list that I stole from another BDW post.

@Mady28 - we have an accommodations page on our site that may give you some ideas. We just changed the wording now that we're past the deadline to book rooms, but you can still get the gist.

#12 MrsK

• 44 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret
    • LocationRed Deer, Alberta

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Spent a good chunk of my day making our wedding website with www.mywedding.com and I am loving it! So easy to use and they have a ton (600+) templates to choose from.

Here's my link:  http://www.mywedding...tzer/index.html

#13 Melissa14

• 304 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
    • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

I used myweddding.com, haven't had any issues with my site. Good luck!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#14 albellis

• 146 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

I used weddingwire.com. It had a template that I liked and had a music player to add that little extra touch. It's been easy to work with and has a lot of templated pages readily available.

#15 Mady28

• 164 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
      • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

Ladies! I'm having problems with my wedding wire website. For some reason everytime I paste a table it doesn't actually show the table. I have even tried the option where you insert a table using their tools. I'm not sure what's going on. Help!

#16 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
      • 49 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

My Fiance and I decided to build our own WEDsite :D 
        He does a web design for a living so instead of doing traditional invites we opted for an eco-friendly, cost effective invite.
        We sent an e-vite with a link to our wedsite.

Check it out!

Let me know what you think!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users