Grand Palladium MR brides??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kmmathes

kmmathes
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hi all,

I'm getting married at the Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera in April but I can't seem to find any reviews on this thread. Has anyone got married there? I have lots of questions about the ceremony, ideal reception location, and wedding planner. Please help!

#2 mwallaker

mwallaker
    • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

hello!
      Im getting married at the grand palladium MR in ONE month and i still have alot of questions as well. I feel like i havent planned enough going into the meetings and i need good ideas and help!

-mel

#3 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

Welcome kmmathes! and Congrats on your upcoming wedding in our incomparable Mayan Riviera! I found these links with some info you may find useful........Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa..    Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa ......    Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa

I also found it on TripAdvisor, and copied that link here .....wishing you all the best with your research + plans, and that you have the perfect wedding you've always dreamed of! ENJOY :)

#4 kmmathes

kmmathes
        • 83 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thank you so much Lyman, those links are extremely helpful!

#5 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by kmmathes 

Hi all,

I'm getting married at the Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera in April but I can't seem to find any reviews on this thread. Has anyone got married there? I have lots of questions about the ceremony, ideal reception location, and wedding planner. Please help!

Originally Posted by mwallaker 

hello!
            Im getting married at the grand palladium MR in ONE month and i still have alot of questions as well. I feel like i havent planned enough going into the meetings and i need good ideas and help!

-mel

Hello mwallaker and kmmathes!

I think this link could help you  to find some reviews : http://www.bestdesti...80#post_1855893

Grisell

Wedding Cancun by LATINASIA

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#6 MyTye2B

MyTye2B
            • Site Supporter
            • 185 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hi Ladies,There are a few of us getting married at Grand Palladium in Mexico in 2013. We'd love to hear about your plans and share ideas and questions. :)

http://www.bestdesti...ium-brides/1290

Lauren

#7 kmmathes

kmmathes
              • 83 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Thanks for the link MyTye2B!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users