Photo

New member from FW TX ! Wanting to wed in Cancun - Dreams Riviera possibly Oct - Nov !!!???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 laureninfw

laureninfw
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hello all

I am Lauren from Fort Worth Texas looking at planning a wedding for this year (!) possibly late Oct early Nov at Dreams Riviera (maybe!). It's gorgeous there but I am a little worried about rain/weather in late Oct early Nov, any other brides thinking of these months?

I am totally excited about getting married and getting semi overload of info ! Glad to find BDW to help ease me into this destination wedding madness !!!

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hi Lauren! 

Another FW destination bride here. welcome to the boards! We got married last year in early Nov, and the weather was PERFECT! We had 1 rainy day out of the 10 that we were there. The other days were picture perfect. We got there Oct 31st, and left Nov 10th. 

Even the rainy day wasn't bad - it'd sprinkle off and on, a downpour for 10 minutes, and then just a cloudy day. I got some fantastic photos that day, even though we didn't get to soak in the sun. People were in the hottubs, and gathered on the beach beds - it was still really enjoyable to be there. 

The highs were in the upper 70's, low 80's. lows in the low 70's and upper 60's. I would definitely have a pair of long pants and a lightweight jacket - some windy nights were a little chilly. 

the rainy day: 

Hello all

I am Lauren from Fort Worth Texas looking at planning a wedding for this year (!) possibly late Oct early Nov at Dreams Riviera (maybe!). It's gorgeous there but I am a little worried about rain/weather in late Oct early Nov, any other brides thinking of these months?

I am totally excited about getting married and getting semi overload of info ! Glad to find BDW to help ease me into this destination wedding madness !!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Congrats Fort Worth brides! you both chose a great destination location ! wishing you all the best on your journeys and amazing times ahead......Cheers!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users