Need recommendations for buying online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 teacher

teacher
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hi,

I've looked through many pages on the forum, but am struggling to work out who each of you is ordering your dress through!

We are looking at ordering a dress online for my daughter = please could you give me a list of SAFE and SUCCESSFUL online businesses we could look to order through.

Thanks

#2 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
    • 167 posts
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Have you found anything yet? I have been looking online myself but worry about what the quality will be on some dresses. Found one I love, but its so hard to purchase without actually seeing it and trying it on first!

#3 MrsBklovn

MrsBklovn
    • 79 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'm kinda going through the same thing with my BM dresses. I would suggest looking at the company's return policy. If you order the dress early enough you can always return it if it doesn't turn out to be what you wanted.

FYI- I'm looking at www.tidebuy.com for my BM dresses and possibly flower girl dress. They got a lot of 'likes' on facebook.

#4 lgerry

lgerry
      • 349 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

Are you looking for knock-offs or the real thing? Because I bought my dress from Vows Bridal Outlet (they have that show on TLC-I Found The Gown). They only sell the real thing, but at really great discounted prices because they get samples fro other boutiques or straight from the designers. I could never have afforded my dress if it wasn't for them and their customer service is fabulous. They also have a great return policy, if you choose to return the dress, you only lose the shipping. I highly recommend!

http://www.bridepower.com/default.aspx

#5 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
      • 167 posts
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Thanks for the insight ladies! Great links....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users