Melia has me so confused! Help!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 bncandi

bncandi
  • Site Supporter
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

I just received their package prices and can't figure out the cost! There are so many add ons etc I can't figure put what's included what bar fees apply and don't or what dinner menu is included if any?? Help!!! Lol

#2 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
    • 438 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

What package are you looking at?? we are using the Basic Melia package, which is free with a 5 night stay in Royal Service or a Romance Suite.   It only includes a dinner reservation in one of the A la Carte Restaurants. We are having our reception on the La Barcaza.  Many Melia brides choose to have their reception or whole wedding at the Jellyfish. 

#3 bncandi

bncandi
      • Site Supporter
      • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

How come a lot of people do receptions there off site? I noticed the highest package was less than 2k so I figured they get you with add ons of some sort...everywhere else seems to be more cut & dry with their pricing.

#4 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

It is the add-ons that start to add up.   I choose to have mine off the resort, because for the same price as at the melia they can have a change of scenery.  Check out the Melia Caribe tropical Brides facebook page. 

#5 bncandi

bncandi
          • Site Supporter
          • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Thanks mufin, lol made me chuckle calling you that, crack myself up:) I really like the resort so I'm glad there are other options. Did I read right...you are less than 60 days away?

#6 jmiso86

jmiso86
            • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

i emailed them previously, and havent gotten a response.  any additional info you could post would be great!

#7 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
              • 438 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

we are 36 days away!  I will post a full review after my wedding :) When is your wedding?

#8 nappypapi

nappypapi
                • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Me and my fiance are looking at getting married there too. We are having a hard time getting package information and pricing for add-on. Do any of you have a good contact for WC or pricing for add-on and such? I called the resort but wasn't able to get through and also email the general WC address and still havent heard anything. 

Really would like to get more info from one of their coordinators.

#9 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                  • 438 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

The Melia Caribe tropical Brides Facebook page they have the packages and add-ons in a document call Romance Guide posted on the wall

#10 nappypapi

nappypapi
                    • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

The Melia Caribe tropical Brides Facebook page they have the packages and add-ons in a document call Romance Guide posted on the wall

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users