• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 esemar

esemar
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:56 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nmers
    My husband and I got married a few weeks ago, and we were very happy (!!!) with Photo Shoots Vallarta. They are a brother-sister team who speak English, Spanish, Russian, and Latvian. Their websites are: here and here. We paid less than $800 USD for 6 hours of photography (they have different package rates for digital and prints, so you can contact them for prices), and I paid through Paypal.

Toms was our photographer for the day, and he did an amazing job! Here's our slide show: here

Good luck to everyone!
    I love your dress! I was looking for a similar one but destiny change plans for me... anyway! I looks awesome!!!
    Sandra

#62 nmers

nmers
    • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by esemar
      I love your dress! I was looking for a similar one but destiny change plans for me... anyway! I looks awesome!!!
      Thank you. :) I am trying to sell it now... lol but only BDW readers know how much it cost... lol

#63 kball21

kball21
      • Site Supporter
      • 67 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by m1984
        Hi Shay!

When is your wedding date? Based on your recommendations, I contacated Karla and you're spot on! I'm very impressed by her work and prices and yes, she got back to me within the day!

My only worry is that when I search this forum, no one else seems to have heard about her. There don't appear to be any reviews. Were you worried about that at all? She fits all my requirements but I just wish she were a little more well known... you say she came highly recommended. Can I ask who recommended her?

Any other brides out there that have dealt with Karla?? Any problems? I really appreciate your feedback guys!
        I am using Karla as well, but my wedding isn't until April! She has been great with communication thus far and I love her portfolio! Maybe she is just starting out so that is why she is cheaper?? Anyway, I look forward to hearing your reviews!!

#64 m1984

m1984
        • 40 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

My wedding's not until May of 2011 so I'm looking forward to your reviews even more!!! I'm going to have to message her and ask her what resolution she shoots at.. and how many shots she ususally gets at a wedding..

I'll probably put my deposit down in a bit but I'm trying to figure out how to get her into Dreams PV without paying the external vendor fee of $500... has anyone tried sneaking them in as a guest and just paying a day pass
          I am using Karla as well, but my wedding isn't until April! She has been great with communication thus far and I love her portfolio! Maybe she is just starting out so that is why she is cheaper?? Anyway, I look forward to hearing your reviews!!

#65 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
          • 230 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

what is your wedding date m1984?

#66 m1984

m1984
            • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

May 24, 2011. It's annoying though.. cuz they haven't taken the deposit so I don't feel like its secure until that happens. Although the WC has said so twice now.

#67 msglave

msglave
              • 933 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hi ladies,
                I really like Karla's site, but when you click on her photos, they are not really sharp. Did any past brides get their photos back? If so, how did they look when enlarged? Thanks!
                The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#68 m1984

m1984
                • 40 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:02 AM

Hi msglave,

I haven't received my photos but I did ask her pointblank as I was concerned as well. She said that her website shows it that way and she's trying to get it fixed but that's not how it will turn out.

I'm really counting on it since we officially booked her and have put our deposit down now!

So far I am extremely impressed with her. I'll let you guys know how it goes come wedding day, I am now finally getting excited!! woo hoo!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msglave
                  Hi ladies,
                  I really like Karla's site, but when you click on her photos, they are not really sharp. Did any past brides get their photos back? If so, how did they look when enlarged? Thanks!

#69 HCreativeStudio

HCreativeStudio
                  • Banned
                  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

also www.hcreativestudio.com.mx

#70 Traci7642

Traci7642
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 122 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Bumping this thread.... Did anyone ever use Karla and possibly write a review on her work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users