Jump to content

Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#321 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Hello!!! Soo its official I have found my dress!!!! I can't believe it! I tried on so many dresses and although they were all beautiful, I didn't feel like any of them were the one until I tried this dress on! I didn't even have it all the way on and I knew! I went dress shopping the next day as we had already planned on going with my future MIL. And went back to try the dress on and fell in love with it even more!!! It just is so my personality I love it soo much lol! Anyhow here it is!

 

 

CSHO! I love it.... it is so elegant and you look so good in it!  Its like it was made for you... looks like a perfect fit! Congrats on finding THE dress :)



#322 jolene028

jolene028
  • Member
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Csho, I love, love, love it it looks like it was made for you! so awesome I am so happy that you found your dress it makes it feel real doesnt it!



#323 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Thank you so much ladies!

 

It seriouisly felt like it was made for me!!! The legnth was perfect... I am a shortie (5'4") and so many dresses needed to be altered so much... this one is a touch tight in the hips and through back area but I am going to work on losing a few lbs and I think it will fit perfectly! Also I just spoke to the shop and they are going to sell me the sample gown for a reduced price since its the size I was going to purchase anyway and its in perfect condition!! So I saved myself almost $400!!!! I am soooo excited! I am going to pick up either tonight or Wednesday!!!! I am sooo excited!



#324 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

Thank you so much ladies!

 

It seriouisly felt like it was made for me!!! The legnth was perfect... I am a shortie (5'4") and so many dresses needed to be altered so much... this one is a touch tight in the hips and through back area but I am going to work on losing a few lbs and I think it will fit perfectly! Also I just spoke to the shop and they are going to sell me the sample gown for a reduced price since its the size I was going to purchase anyway and its in perfect condition!! So I saved myself almost $400!!!! I am soooo excited! I am going to pick up either tonight or Wednesday!!!! I am sooo excited!

That is awesome you save some money !!!! And you get it in your custody soon!  :)



#325 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

That is awesome you save some money !!!! And you get it in your custody soon!  :)

Which is probably a bad thing because I am going to want to try it on all the time lol!!!



#326 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

Which is probably a bad thing because I am going to want to try it on all the time lol!!!

Lol.. so true which is why mine as been stored at my aunts an hour away, ahaha... also because FI doesn't want to see it by accident, so he doesn't want it in our closet. I quote "What is it doing here" lol when I have brought it home to take for my first fitting. It is truly an amazing dress, and looks great on you :)



#327 jolene028

jolene028
  • Member
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

When mine comes it is going to live at my moms for all the same reasons... To much temptation to peek or for me to put it on all the time! LOL

#328 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
  • Site Supporter
  • 406 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hello!!! Soo its official I have found my dress!!!! I can't believe it! I tried on so many dresses and although they were all beautiful, I didn't feel like any of them were the one until I tried this dress on! I didn't even have it all the way on and I knew! I went dress shopping the next day as we had already planned on going with my future MIL. And went back to try the dress on and fell in love with it even more!!! It just is so my personality I love it soo much lol! Anyhow here it is!

You look gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!!
17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI


#329 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Lol.. so true which is why mine as been stored at my aunts an hour away, ahaha... also because FI doesn't want to see it by accident, so he doesn't want it in our closet. I quote "What is it doing here" lol when I have brought it home to take for my first fitting. It is truly an amazing dress, and looks great on you :)

 

Originally Posted by jolene028 

When mine comes it is going to live at my moms for all the same reasons... To much temptation to peek or for me to put it on all the time! LOL

Yeah I asked my MIL if she would be able to take it but didn't have any space in her house and my parents live about 3 hours away so I don't think I want it that far away hahaha my FI doesn't want to know what it looks like so I know he definitely won't be peaking, plus I'll just hide it in ur spare bedroom closet. He never goes in there, but it will be soo tempting for me lol! Oh well!

 

Jolene - has yours come in yet? I can't wait to see a picture of you in it!



#330 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 


You look gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Lydia!!!! I feel gorgeous in it! I can't wait for my FI to see me in it! He is going to love it soo much!






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users