DH Gate Experiences

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Barash

Barash
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Omg! This dress is soooo cute!!!! I love it! Such a perfect dress  for a destination wedding!

Thanks csho! It was a long way for me to make a decision on the ceremony dress. And according to DHL tracking, I am supposed to receive it today!!!

#42 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Barash 

Thanks csho! It was a long way for me to make a decision on the ceremony dress. And according to DHL tracking, I am supposed to receive it today!!!

Ohhhh sooo exciting! I can't wait to see a picture!!!

#43 trivera5521

trivera5521
    • 470 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Ladies I just ordered my TTD dress from Babyonline.  I am sooo excited to receive mid-production pictures, I will keep everyone posted. Here is the actual dress is an Allure knockoff.

#44 Theebee

Theebee
      • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

I concerned that we might be another DHGate statistic! I just got an email saying they shipped the dress. WITHOUT sending us any pictures. Just shipped it, even though I said we were not in a hurry and they promised to show me pictures after they make it. Don't they always send pictures first? I have a sinking feeling in my stomach.

#45 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

Theebee what seller on DH did you use?

#46 Theebee

Theebee
          • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

Weddingdress88. I saw some finished dresses of theirs on another forum or thread. I heard good things, so I went with them. I wish I had the thread where people were praising them...can't find it.

#47 Barash

Barash
            • 72 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Theebee 

I concerned that we might be another DHGate statistic! I just got an email saying they shipped the dress. WITHOUT sending us any pictures. Just shipped it, even though I said we were not in a hurry and they promised to show me pictures after they make it. Don't they always send pictures first? I have a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I don't think there is any rule for the sellers to send a picture of the dress before shipping it.

My reception dress was sent without any pics. I didn't ask them though and they didn't really reach out to me from the moment I placed the order. And the dress turned out to be really nice despite the seller having only a 92% positive feedback.

For my ceremony dress the other seller I chose suggested sending the pictures of the dress before shipping, and it was even before I placed an order. I reminded them of this agreement a day or two before the estimated date of the dress to be ready. And in fact the dress looks even nicer "live" than on the pics!

No worries Theebee! Weddingdress88 seems to be a good seller and I saw some positive feedback about them.

#48 Theebee

Theebee
              • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

I really hope you are right, Barash. I did hear good things about them, too. I was just surprised because she said she would show me pics perforce she shipped it. I didn't think it would be in the air in two weeks. That was so fast. I also told them we were in no hurry and would prefer to see pics and she said she understood. Oh we'll, it's out of my hands, literally and figuratively.

#49 Theebee

Theebee
                • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

The other thing is that I would have ordered petticoat and veil from them. Could have tried to match the lace....didn't have time to work that out. Wow! Fast construction and shipping!

#50 misschia

misschia
                  • 72 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Ladies I just ordered my TTD dress from Babyonline.  I am sooo excited to receive mid-production pictures, I will keep everyone posted. Here is the actual dress is an Allure knockoff.

can't wait to see the dress!!!! :))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users