The ONE BEST thing!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hey everyone I want to know the ONE BEST THING about your wedding, planning exc. (aside from wedding DH of course) what was the one moment where you thought this is absolutly perfect, or that specific thing that all of guests are still raving about. Can't wait to hear yours!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Choosing 1 thing is tough!! This one is broad - all of my friends keep talking about how much FUN the whole wedding weekend was. That's what really mattered to us (besides the marriage!) - they spent a lot of money to be there, so it was a huge relief that they really enjoyed themselves. 

There were so many special moments and things the wedding day itself, but the days before and after with friends had just as many wonderful memories. 

Originally Posted by Cherina 

Hey everyone I want to know the ONE BEST THING about your wedding, planning exc. (aside from wedding DH of course) what was the one moment where you thought this is absolutly perfect, or that specific thing that all of guests are still raving about.
    Can't wait to hear yours!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

@AllieH did you guys plan any excursions or just relax at the resort and enjoy the company? I so hope every one leaves mine feeling the same way

#4 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Cherina - my (now) husband & I did a half day snorkeling trip for just the two of us just before the wedding (a dumb idea - I was worried about sunburn the entire time!). We didn't plan anything for the group. Some of them chose to go on excursions through the resort, and some chose to just hang around the resort with us. Either way was just fine! We wanted them to enjoy their vacation however they chose - busy, or relaxed. 

After the wedding, we were beach/pool bums and relaxed at the resort. 

Originally Posted by Cherina 

@AllieH did you guys plan any excursions or just relax at the resort and enjoy the company?
      I so hope every one leaves mine feeling the same way

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

That sounds nice. Snorkeling just the two of us. Maybe a day or two before.

#6 Sharee

Sharee
        • Banned
        • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

With so many thins on the â€˜To Do’ list, it’s easy to overlook the obvious. Don’t forget to hire a photographer, clergy, wedding planner and baker to complete your wedding arrangements. Contact the destination’s Visitor Bureau ( or your destination wedding coordinator) to get contacts and references.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users