Photo

Jamaica Videographer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Britty

Britty
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Can anyone recommend a good wedding videographer in Jamaica? Our wedding is June 22, 2013 in Montego Bay. Thanks!

#2 Laura2013

Laura2013
    • 177 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

There are  a few different ones listed on this site under Jamaican Vendors where you can find links to their work and comments from past brides. We ended up booking Elite Media Concepts (they are both a Jamaica and Florida based company). Their work is unbelievably amazing. They are expensive too and that is why it took me a while to book them, but I think it is going be well worth the splurge. If you can't find videographer info on the other threads, let me know and I will send you links.

#3 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
      • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Britty 

Can anyone recommend a good wedding videographer in Jamaica? Our wedding is June 22, 2013 in Montego Bay. Thanks!

hey - we are getting married the same day in Montego Bay!  I hope things are going well for you!!

#4 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
        • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Britty 

Hey we are getting Married on the same day in Montego Bay!  I hope things are going well for you!!  I am using the videographer the resort recommended.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users